I have a problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem

This Message Board is ADDICTING!!! You guys were so right, I just can't stay away. Even if it's only for a few minutes a day, I HAVE to come on here and see what everyone's talking about. We probably have the best board in all the NFL. How the hell did ya'll cope when it was shut down for upgrades? Like internet crack, I swear...and I don't ever wanna go through withdrawal!

I totally dig coming on here. I have learned much about X's and O's through some of the learned people on here. I ahve also witnessed pure unadulterated idiocy as well. Lots of cool people on here. Very passionate and it is addicting...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

clearly i had a problem at one point in time.

you'll settle down when you start to see the relative rareness of normal giants fans that are great to discuss football with and i) trolls, ii) parade planners/chicken littles.
      sigpic

Comment

"Internet crack"
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

"L" we all knew you had a problem when you 1st joined. This was not the problem I expected to see from you.
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            I totally dig coming on here. I have learned much about X's and O's through some of the learned people on here. I ahve also witnessed pure unadulterated idiocy as well. Lots of cool people on here. Very passionate and it is addicting...
            It really makes you more of a fan. As well as a sad individual as the same time
            LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
              "L" we all knew you had a problem when you 1st joined. This was not the problem I expected to see from you.
              And there it is....sigh....I really have to be more creative with my title threads instead of just typing what I feel. How you doing Fifty? BTW...

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                And there it is....sigh....I really have to be more creative with my title threads instead of just typing what I feel. How you doing Fifty? BTW...
                I could be better, I could be worse. Thanks for asking. You should have known that this title would draw me in. This message board is like a rollercoaster, when we win we kill each other becuse we are bored, when we lose, we kill the entire team. I truly believe that this message board will in one way or another cause all of us to suffer a massive heart attack if the game that week itself does not.

Comment

I could be better, I could be worse. Thanks for asking. You should have known that this title would draw me in. This message board is like a rollercoaster, when we win we kill each other becuse we are bored, when we lose, we kill the entire team. I truly believe that this message board will in one way or another cause all of us to suffer a massive heart attack if the game that week itself does not.
                  I definitely noticed the "when we win we kill each other because we are bored" part...lol...

Comment

You could be WORSE?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      I definitely noticed the "when we win we kill each other because we are bored" part...lol...
                      It is the truth. I almost hate coming on here after a huge win

Comment

I too find it addicting. I work from home and always have a browser tab open to these boards.

Comment

Oh the amusement it brings!

Comment

its good for the first day or two but I get what you are saying
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yet here you are. I love coming after a win. I hope we continue to have these quality problems

Comment

Working...
                              X