X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soory if posted, but please someone tell me Diehl is not starting

Anyone?
    Emperor Tom

i dont even think he's fully practiced. i read he's doing work on the side. i seriously doubt he starts sunday. but it does seem like, to me at least, TC is gonna start DD when he returns for some god dang reason.

Comment

seems like he'll be inactive for precautionary/he sucks purposes.

Comment

no one really knows....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i mean at one point, i used to be able to defend playing DD bc i could say "his experience is vital." but the last 2 years, the only thing he's experienced (on an individual level as a player) is being a revolving door to any sort of DE...

I mean I get that he's used to playing Philly. Philly's used to burning him too.

but yeah again in terms of what I've read, he aint starting. Still getting back healthy, and I know TC wouldnt start an OL if he didnt work with the other OL unless he had to and he doesnt have to bc of lockler

Comment

at this point, he'll make for a great back up...just cant imagine that conversation going smoothly after being a huge part of our o-line for close to 10 years.

Comment

Wow David hasn been oh he is one of our best O-linemen to the I hope he is not starting.

Comment

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Test him next week against the Browns.

Comment

I hope not. Don't get me wrong I like the guy, but he's seen better days.

Comment

I remember yelling good job David duh duh Diehl at the tv last year because he was always getting false starts when we were in the red zone. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                      seems like he'll be inactive for precautionary/he sucks purposes.
                      Haha, I love "/he sucks purposes"!

Comment

yes, must be very heartbreaking for you "fans" that he didnt shred up his knee ... oh well hang in there, always a chance for more injuries to other Super Bowl heros
                        Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                          yes, must be very heartbreaking for you "fans" that he didnt shred up his knee ... oh well hang in there, always a chance for more injuries to other Super Bowl heros
                          I agree. I would just like to see him lose his job because he can't protect, not due to an injury.

Comment

He was marginal at best when healthy, certainly father time has caught up to him, but now with a bum knee we will be lucky if he can even contribute as a backup; a role I think he was more suited for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post

Let's keep a good thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X