l love Tom Coughlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l love Tom Coughlin

Seriously. Just watched A Football Life and I can say I honestly don't ever want another coach. I know its inevitable and I'm sure at some point there will be another coach I really love or admire or who holds a special place in my heart, but I just love Tommy C. and I'm proud he's our coach and will always remember what he brought to this franchise. He is a great man, a great coach, and a real treasure that we are lucky to have. I hope he has many more years in him. I will try and savor every year he's here. The way I feel now I could go on for days like this so ill end it with a cheers to our great coach, Tom Coughlin. Cheers, buddy. And thank you.

Cheers to Coach Coughlin and Thank You.

Comment

Man crush......

Comment

You know, as I'm now mindful that Eli will not be around forever so enjoy it now, it should be even more obvious Coughlin will not be around forever as well.

With Parcells, well, jeez, look at that coaching tree -- not just Belichick and Coughlin who alone are impressive, you've got all those other "Parcells guys" -- Romeo, Weis, Payton, et al.

Who are going to be the "Coughlin guys"? Coughlin MUST have nurtured someone who thinks the way he does who can step up in the future. Unfortunately that seems to be one area where TC does not measure up to Parcells. We certainly can't look at the Defensive Coordinator position -- while BP had Belichick as his right hand man in three separate jobs, TC has gone through a new DC every few years, and we haven't exactly seen great things out of Tim Lewis, Spags, or Sheridan, have we.
        Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-27-2012, 08:30 AM.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Soooooo .... 2 more weeks before TC is back on the host seat?
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I feel that when TC retires. Gruden takes his place.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
              This makes me die inside.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                please god no I CANT STAND GRUDEN
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I watched it last night as well. Loved it.

Comment

It was a great story. I honestly had no idea that one of his son's was in Tower 1 on 9-11
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      It was a great story. I honestly had no idea that one of his son's was in Tower 1 on 9-11
                      I had heard that story one other time in another TC interveiw.
                      A guy in my town his wife is a personal assistent to JM. He has been at many Giants events and parties. He told me TC is like every kids gradfather at these events. All the kids flock around him. Good to hear inside stuff like that.
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                        Seriously. Just watched A Football Life and I can say I honestly don't ever want another coach. I know its inevitable and I'm sure at some point there will be another coach I really love or admire or who holds a special place in my heart, but I just love Tommy C. and I'm proud he's our coach and will always remember what he brought to this franchise. He is a great man, a great coach, and a real treasure that we are lucky to have. I hope he has many more years in him. I will try and savor every year he's here. The way I feel now I could go on for days like this so ill end it with a cheers to our great coach, Tom Coughlin. Cheers, buddy. And thank you.
                        Get a room...

Just bustin ballz. TC's a great coach, and most importantly, a great man. It's touching to know he's impacted so many people's lives when the media always wanted to portray him with horns coming out of his head.

The term "great" is assigned way too freely these days, but he's the very definition of what it used to mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                          This makes me die inside.
                          Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          please god no I CANT STAND GRUDEN
                          I don't get the hate with Gruden. He's always in awe of the Giants and can't stop talking about us.

Honestly, if it came down to Cowher or Gruden, give me Gruden.
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                            I don't get the hate with Gruden. He's always in awe of the Giants and can't stop talking about us.

Honestly, if it came down to Cowher or Gruden, give me Gruden.
                            Gruden is "awe" of everybody. Listen to him on Monday nights. Everyone prepares like no one else. Everybody plays great and has a great work eithic. etc etc. I would never want Gruden to be the coach of the Giants. I like the guy but I just don thtink he is that good of a coach. Thats just me though.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

GameTime you are right. EVERY Monday night there is some new player who has the leagues most determination, a new player who has the most raw talent hes ever seen, and new team who is more disciplined than any other blah blah Gruden give it a rest.

That said, I Love Tommy Coughlin. Im not ashamed to admit my man crush. and Chris Snee is dating his most beautiful daughter. Its no wonder Snee works his *** off..

Comment

Working...
                              X