Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Eli and Coughlin era end....

Back to the 20 year drought

20 year drought? Were you a Detroit fan?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
      20 year drought? Were you a Detroit fan?
      you know what i mean

Comment

i feel your pain, being a youngin, i became a giants fan in 2004, so Eli and TC are are the only coach/QB combo I've cheered for.

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
          you know what i mean
          No, I seriously don't.

The current organization is too good to be bad for any appreciable length of time (granted a bad season feels like an eternity).
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I think he meant SB draught. Having said that the Giants put a good product out there no matter what. But there was a big lapse in time between super bowl wins.

Comment

Originally posted by elismom View Post
              I think he meant SB draught. Having said that the Giants put a good product out there no matter what. But there was a big lapse in time between super bowl wins.
              We only had a 17 year drought...

Comment

This is gonna suck. I was too young to remember Simms and LT... first became a Giants fan with Dave Brown under center...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

you never know....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Not a big drought. You have 32 teams so on average you should win one every 32 years. We are more than ok. Go ask the Eagles

Comment

Dawson cries for our inevitable drought.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post

Dawson cries for our inevitable drought.
                        I'll take a tissue myself if you please. There is another Eli out there we just have to get SD to draft him for us.

Comment

i just puked in my mouth with the thought of this era ending... horrible thread
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by elismom View Post
                            If that's what you guys are hanging your enjoyment of the Giants on (or any NFL team) then you must go through life very disappointed.

Comment

We've got quite a ways to go. All good things must come to an end...fortunately we probably have Eli for at least another 6 years, maybe longer (I can see him trying to play til 40 or something).

Even without the Super Bowls, we've had it a lot better than most other franchises. Our last real stinker of a year was 2004, every season since then saw the Giants at least be in the playoff hunt late in the year at minimum. Not too many other teams around the league can boast that. When you've only got a guaranteed 16 games a year, you'd like to hope they'll all be meaningful.

Comment

Working...
                              X