anyone else rewatch the giants game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else rewatch the giants game?

I make it a habit to rewatch games to try and analyze them, anyone elso do this?

Anyone rewatch last weeks game, what do you think?

Re: anyone else rewatch the giants game?

That I love JPP.

HOWEVER - he was pushed out frequently and the cowboys ran inside of him pretty well with Jones in the beginning of the game, not quite sure which drive it was. Caught this while watching NFL replay. I'm not knocking him, I just dont think teams will run to Tuck's side just because JPP's there.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

I make it a habit to rewatch games to try and analyze them, anyone elso do this?

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[/quote]
        I download each win in HD the next day....the only loss this season that I still downloaded was the game against GB...I just had to rewatch that
        [/quote]Where do you download them from?

I have nfl rewind, but would love to have them downloaded.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

howdy

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]lol cant really do that bro....email me nyg420@hotmail.com
            [/quote]

can i email u 2 lol

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I don't know what you're talking about
                [/quote]

i didnt email u

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I don't know what you're talking about
                  [/quote]

i didnt email u

[/quote]Lol same
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[/quote]
                    I download each win in HD the next day....the only loss this season that I still downloaded was the game against GB...I just had to rewatch that

I have nfl rewind, but would love to have them downloaded.[/quote]

yeah, can ya send me some mail too... I've been searching forever...Thanks

Comment

[/quote]
                      Yep. I DVR them so I can go back and rematch. I miss alot the first time around because I am so nervous. So like you i go back and rematch to watch a player isolated to see what that particular player did on any given play. On a block, tackle, whatever
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[/quote]

I have nfl rewind, but would love to have them downloaded.[/quote]

I have Game Rewind too but I always DVR the Giants games on t.v. so I have them in HD...(Much better than Rewind which is not always good quality).
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Yes, I rewatched it several times. I always do. No real reason except I like the Giants.

Comment

I do too, thanks for this post. Watching the last game, Aaron Ross' coverage on WR and field intelligence scares me a bit., it looks bad.

Comment

[/quote]

Yes, I like to do the same and can't believe our luck that game.

Also Fewell has not done anything to try and mix it up, same old thing, getting our butts kicked and he is still calling the same soft coverage and a serious lack of blitzing.

Eli can only carry them so far, he needs a little help from the D, if they can keep the other team under 24 that would be nice.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                              X