roddy & julio talkin.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roddy & julio talkin.

Watching Thursday night football and these guys are saying they are the best in the league. Even took a swype at nicks and Cruz.. Are they THAT good? I say no. Between roddy and Julio vs nicks and Cruz it comes down to the qb delivering the ball. Talent wise the duo's are so close, but Eli is a good deal better than Ryan. What do you think?

I honestly was laughing. I never knew Receivers on the outside thought Slot receivers were *******
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Yeah, they looked unstoppable when their O put up a goose egg against us in the Wild Card round...

Comment

The slot receiver comment was stupid.
        Cruz makes big time plays anywhere on the field, regardless if he's used in the slot.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

you know why i have nicks n cruz as the best duo? bc unlike roddy and julio, BOTH our guys can be possession wr's AND legit deep threat/score from anywhere wr's. Roddy white can do both, Julio Jones is really just a big play type wr. if he doesnt get big plays, he goes catchless. i know this bc FF. He either has a huge like 4 catch 43 yd avg per catch, or 1 for 4 yds and no tds...hes still young tho. but at this moment nicks n cruz r 1

Comment

Roodey is a clown outside wr are tougher "my you know what" I always thought slot guys were tougher going across the middle and what he fails to realize is that Cruz can play both the least we can say for Roodey, JJ is a beast though but so is Nicks... I seemed to remember none of them scoring and remember Cruz and Nick. running past their D all day. Roodey should have been a wrestler.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

yeah rudy. i didnt get how he could make that statement. completely inaccurate. granted he made more big plays from the slot, but he made a TON of big plays outwide

Comment

Jones and White are right up there with the top receiver duos in the NFL. Are they better than Nicks and Cruz? That is a very difficult question to ask as they both have their own talents and specialties.

And for the record, what we did to Atlanta during the first round of the playoffs has nothing to do with the skill of either Atlanta receiver. Our defense just smothered that whole entire offense.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

they both disappeared in the playoffs. they didnt even look like they belonged on the field

Comment

i beg to differ g4l. the "best wr duo" don't get shut out...vs ANY defense. maybe the best wr...not the best wr duo

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                      i beg to differ g4l. the "best wr duo" don't get shut out...vs ANY defense. maybe the best wr...not the best wr duo

Matt Ryan never had a chance vs that pass rush. Obviously, the QB has a big part to do with what the receivers can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                        Jones and White are right up there with the top receiver duos in the NFL. Are they better than Nicks and Cruz? That is a very difficult question to ask as they both have their own talents and specialties.

And for the record, what we did to Atlanta during the first round of the playoffs has nothing to do with the skill of either Atlanta receiver. Our defense just smothered that whole entire offense.
                        Yeah but if they were as dominate as they think they are they would have been able to do something I mean 2 points?????

Comment

we only had 1 sack....

Comment

Cruz and Nicks to me are better they both are more versitile then both RW and JJ I haven't seen anything that has overly impressed me with these to guys besides some of the catches JJ made last year.Cruz or Nicks can take to the house any time they both play inside and out, they both can make the tough catches and they are both physical I don't even think White was in the top 10 last year was he????
                            Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 09-27-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Lol if you guys don't want to give any credit to Jones and White that's fine.

I think they are a great receiver duo.

I'm not saying they are the best, but they are up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X