That Browns week 5 game sure looks like a trap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Browns week 5 game sure looks like a trap

Lets say our giants get a big momentum win against rival Philthy (which may or may not happen), feelin good and not really thinkin about the browns. The Browns are a much better team then most people think, they can really beat up on the QB. Plus the browns will have a week and a half to prepare.

Im super excited about the eagirls game this week, but i just remember the last time we played the browns 4 years ago....

no defensive secondary will contain eli/nicks/cruz/bennett/bradshaw/brown/bennett...just my take. clelveland has a solid d, they aint match up with us tho

Comment

Nah they beat us last time, we're gonna take that game personal. Just my opinion.

Comment

Every game is a potential trap

Comment

The Browns will throw everything at the Giants, including the kitchen sink. The Giants will not overlook the Browns, all teams want to take down the defending chanps.

Comment

Browns defense looked good last night. They played a very good Ravens team tough on the road.

We better be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              Nah they beat us last time, we're gonna take that game personal. Just my opinion.
              lol . . . .you think that they will be motivated by a 2008 regular season loss???
              Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 09-28-2012, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Can never take any team lightly. Thats why they have to take one game at a time.

Comment

Fortunately for us, their best player (Joe Haden) doesn't return till week 6. The passing game should be a bit more successful than usual. This will also be a great battle for JPP against Joe Thomas.

Comment

coughlin remembers 08

Comment

I got a bad feeling about that game as well. This team doesn't get up against bad teams, as seen last year in many games. Browns are not a good team so we most likely will play down to our opponent. But we have to beat the Eagles first.
                      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Browns have a very good defense. Thought it was an aberration week one, but they've continued to impress. Trent Richardson is no slouch either.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                          coughlin remembers 08
                          Exactly, I'm not paying that fool no attention. If I was the coach I would surely bring it up even though both teams have a bunch of new pieces. I'll bring it up for the simple fact that I don't wanna see my team out there taking anybody lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                            coughlin remembers 08
                            An insignificant regular season loss from 4 years ago will have no bearing whatsoever on this game.
                            Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 09-28-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                              An insignificant regular season loss from 4 years ago will have no bearing whatsoever on this game.
                              Are you in the locker room to hear what is being said? "An insignificant loss from 4 years ago"... man continue stocking shelves and trying to sound smart on your lunch break.

Comment

Working...
                              X