Hosley Diehl and Rivers OUT vs Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosley Diehl and Rivers OUT vs Eagles

Nicks is apparently doubtful as well. The lack of injury luck continues for the New York Giants. Not having Hosley and Nicks could cost us this game. We don't have 1 healthy CB by the way and our safeties are falling fast.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

What the **** happened to Hosley.......? He just played vs Carolina....... this is so ridiculous we need him on the field.

So Prince, Webster & Coe? I swear to God if Tryon costs us this game... he is awful

This injury news is ****ing depressing.... Ncks had better play
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-28-2012, 01:28 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I think we should draft 3 Cbs in the first 3 rounds next year since having 6 CBs isn't enough. Cweb - broken handT2 - ACLPrince - foot / ankleHosley - HamstringCoe - HamstringRolle - kneeWaiting to hear the KP is hurt.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

How many more CBs do we need? Extend the roster for the Giants because we have a serious CB curse.

Comment

I really hope Hosley can get healthy quickly... he's the most crucial piece on defense now. I used to think this guy had the potential to become another Darrelle Revis. Now it looks like he's going the way of Darrelle Revis...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The eagles have speedy receivers and not having Hosley is definitely gonna hurt us

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              I think we should draft 3 Cbs in the first 3 rounds next year since having 6 CBs isn't enough. Cweb - broken handT2 - ACLPrince - foot / ankleHosley - HamstringCoe - HamstringRolle - kneeWaiting to hear the KP is hurt.
              It seems we only draft soft Cbs who gets injured after every game

Comment

oh and Jeremy Maclin will be playing on sunday

Comment

Well Diehl has not been playing good for some time now. Now we know why Reese was able to get River for so little.

Comment

PRINCE <------- Future

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                      PRINCE <------- Future

Yeah, wonder how long that's going to take. Nothing has made me believe that Prince is the future yet. I really want to see it and believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Yeah, wonder how long that's going to take. Nothing has made me believe that Prince is the future yet. I really want to see it and believe it.

Don't say I didnt warn you. I expect him to play big on sunday.....really liked what I saw out of him last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          It seems we only draft soft Cbs who gets injured after every game
                          You must be a real tough guy to be able to call pro athletes soft . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            oh and Jeremy Maclin will be playing on sunday
                            If Vick has no time to throw the ball, then we have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Why does noone give Prince credit for how he played in the playoffs last year? Look at the QB talent we matched up with down the stretch. They had to be looking to target the rookie, and more often than not when they looked his way he had his man covered.

Comment

Working...
                              X