Nicks is a mess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks is a mess

Clearly this guys body is breaking down. And it'll only get worse with age. early 20's and cant stay on the field. Prediction: he plays sparingly, if at all the rest of the season. Things are worse with him than what the team is releasing.

He just has setbacks all of the time. Doesn't mean he's a mess.

Comment

These NFL players play banged up all year, especially Nicks....it's what they do.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

OMG The sky IS falling!!!!
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          OMG The sky IS falling!!!!

It really is falling already. It's pretty sad this type of response. Nicks will probably be ready by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
            Clearly this guys body is breaking down. And it'll only get worse with age. early 20's and cant stay on the field. Prediction: he plays sparingly, if at all the rest of the season. Things are worse with him than what the team is releasing.
            Are you serious?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

panicbutton.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]198[/ATTACH]

Is that the button to blow up Philly? Because we supposedly don't have any chance this Sunday...

Comment

Wait. We're rulling nicks out friday afternoon for a sunday night game in the division? I'm gonna go ahead and predict Nicks plays.
                  My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]198[/ATTACH]
                    I pressed it...it only gets bigger.

So I pressed it again...didn't work.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

That's why I say he's a mess. You are right, Guys play through stuff. Nicks does not. Meaning hes got more than little issues and set backs. Troubling when he cant play at age 24. & all of his stuff is non contact. Made worse perhaps with contact later, but the original injuries were non contact.

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                        Wait. We're rulling nicks out friday afternoon for a sunday night game in the division? I'm gonna go ahead and predict Nicks plays.
                        He's not ruled out, he's doubtful
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          I pressed it...it only gets bigger.

So I pressed it again...didn't work.
                          lol.

Comment

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
                            That's why I say he's a mess. You are right, Guys play through stuff. Nicks does not. Meaning hes got more than little issues and set backs. Troubling when he cant play at age 24. & all of his stuff is non contact. Made worse perhaps with contact later, but the original injuries were non contact.
                            Your starting to sound like a Trojan Eagle's fan, be careful now

Comment

Nicks in 5 years according to OP:

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X