eagles game sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eagles game sunday

Just wondering if any Giants fans on here will be attending the game Sunday.

I live right outside philly so I am going with my friends who are eagles fans and I wanted to know if any Giants fans will be in my section. Im in section 237 upper level endzone

Better make sure those friends protect you. Those eagles been known to turn on their own if they are supporting a gmen fan. Rough place to enjoy a game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I have been there before so I think I will be fine. A lot of that is all hype its actually not that bad if you dont act like an idiot. And I dont plan on doing that

Comment

I don't think all Eagles fans are bad, they have some pretty hot women but most of them are dbags..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          I don't think all Eagles fans are bad, they have some pretty hot women but most of them are dbags..
          ?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
            ?????????
            I'm not sure what's not understandable about my post?lol

Comment

Yea, i understood it just fine too. Most (not all) of the fans are dbags. And they have some hot women, who also happen to be mostly dbags. simple

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                yeah man, Philadelphia has some really hot women.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                  ?????????
                  Agreed.

For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    yeah man, Philadelphia has some really hot women.
                    Yup been to a couple Phillies/Yankees games too and I'd have to say that helped their cause a little bit.

Comment

Don't u want to enjoy the game ! All u have to do is let those Buzzards know your a G fan & they will bust your B---- You know when the Giants get done with Vic he will be like a Rag Doll after a Pit Bull gets a hold of him. How can you cheer for the G Men when Cruz and Brown score TD's.......With out them throwing S... @ You!
                      Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-29-2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                        Don't u want to enjoy the game ! All u have to do is let those Buzzards know your a G fan & they will bust your B---- You know when the Giants get done with Vic he will be like a Rag Doll after a Pit Bull gets a hold of him. How can you cheer for the GMen when Brown,Chruz&Bennett score TD's. You are playing Russian Roulette !
                        That's why it's great to have friends who could pass off as linebackers.
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
                        X