Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see how the Giants can possibly win this game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see how the Giants can possibly win this game.

The OL played a good game against a bad team. This not 2008. The same goes for having 1 good running game for the 1st time in over a year. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since their 1st match up in 2008. Barden is not Nicks. He took advantage of a 5th round rookie. Everyone keeps saying they can without Nicks but forget they had Manningham when Nicks was out. Everyone was saying Randle was the next Nicks. Well I don't see it yet. Add to the WR problem the fact they have attest DL that will pressure Eli all night while they also have a very good secondary going against a WR unit that's in trouble. Speaking of DL's, the Eagles DL is doing what the Giants DL was supposed to be doing. Putting lots of pressure on the QB. Of course the Giants also have to rely on their secondary that consists of Webster with a cast on his broken hand, Prince is still basically a rookie with his lack of experience, Rolle is banged up, Tryon has struggled, Coe has a bad hamstring, and they might need to rely on some UDFA Safeties to help out. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20

This is said every week lol.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Too long didn't read. Only thing I wanted to read was the title.

How is it possible that you don't see them winning but predict a 23-20 victory.

Are you trying to be in the middle so you can come back here and tell everyone "I told you so"?

No one cares if your Nostradamus, but when you're trying sound like Nostradamus by picking two sides, that's when it gets annoying.

Comment

wow cmon buddy. really?

make us read that whole thing and then saying the Giants win anyway?

Not cool bro.......

Comment

Since the topic is about injuries you are aware the Eagles are without two starting offensive lineman right? Since Jason Peters has been out with a torn ACL in the off-season the Eagles have lost their starting center Jason Kelce and starting tackle King Dunlap.
          The Giants have shown since last season when guys go down other players step up.
          Last edited by primetime; 09-29-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

Wait....was this whole thing supposed to be in red ink????? Was I getting PO'ed for no reason?
              Last edited by GiantRoc; 09-29-2012, 01:00 PM. Reason: additional thought
              # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Too long didn't read. Only thing I wanted to read was the title.

How is it possible that you don't see them winning but predict a 23-20 victory.

Are you trying to be in the middle so you can come back here and tell everyone "I told you so"?

No one cares if your Nostradamus, but when you're trying sound like Nostradamus by picking two sides, that's when it gets annoying.
                More like Nostradumbass.....

Comment

Nice. It is nuts how this team repeatedly wins the ones that, on paper, wouldn't seem likely. Even the national media is finally taking notice.

"Back them into a corner and tell the Giants not much is expected of them, and they almost always respond...Tom Coughlin's team is just fundamentally and psychologically ill-suited to the favorite's role, but it loves proving the critics wrong."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz27sePb5fD

Comment

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

YESSS! guaranteed win now.

Comment

You're a fool man... I would hate to be you being so damn negative all the time. You never have faith in this team, even after 2 Super Bowl championships you still doubt us.

Yet you anoint Philly..... yawn
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          The OL played a good game against a bad team. This not 2008. The same goes for having 1 good running game for the 1st time in over a year. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since their 1st match up in 2008. Barden is not Nicks. He took advantage of a 5th round rookie. Everyone keeps saying they can without Nicks but forget they had Manningham when Nicks was out. Everyone was saying Randle was the next Nicks. Well I don't see it yet. Add to the WR problem the fact they have attest DL that will pressure Eli all night while they also have a very good secondary going against a WR unit that's in trouble. Speaking of DL's, the Eagles DL is doing what the Giants DL was supposed to be doing. Putting lots of pressure on the QB. Of course the Giants also have to rely on their secondary that consists of Webster with a cast on his broken hand, Prince is still basically a rookie with his lack of experience, Rolle is banged up, Tryon has struggled, Coe has a bad hamstring, and they might need to rely on some UDFA Safeties to help out. Giants - 23 Eagles - 20

Barden won't be taking Nicks' slot, Hixon will. Barden and Hixon may well have great games if the Eagles double up on Cruz.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

and anytime we got eli, i see us winning for the record.

what i dont get is why you've made it out to be like philly is this unbeatable power house...we shoulda beat them both times last year, and if u go back to the 6 of 7 they've won, each of those games was close. its not as if philly has blown us out, although 2 of the last 3x we faced them we actually did blow them out once, and should have another time if not for the epic collapse. we've shown we can **** philly up every bit they've shown they can **** us up.

then the added bonus of vick playing like complete ****, they are missing their two best starting OL and we r the creators of the stop vick gameplan...

and i believe barden will actually have a huge break out game ala cruz. eli at the least has shown trust in barden. its all about barden making plays, and I believe he will.

this game isn't even gonna be all that close. i'll go with something like 27-17 giants. eli has a huge day

Comment

You can't fix stupid..

Comment

Working...
                              X