Giants' Hakeem Nicks downgraded to out against Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Hakeem Nicks downgraded to out against Eagles

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas Hakeem Nicks has been downgraded to out and won't travel to Philly, Giants announce. #nyg
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas Hakeem Nicks has been downgraded to out and won't travel to Philly, Giants announce. #nyg
    Well, now we know for sure
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I figured this was going to happen, hurt ankle, swollon knee.. no juju

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Well, now we know for sure

Oh well next man up... I just hope Barden can do well playing physical against DRC. Cruz is going to *** rape Nnamdi again haha
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

NOW WE ARE GONNA LOSE FOR SURE!
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

Oh well next man up... I just hope Barden can do well playing physical against DRC. Cruz is going to *** rape Nnamdi again haha
            Nnamdi will probably fall on his fact again trying to cover Cruz lol

Comment

Giants' Hakeem Nicks downgraded to out against Eagles

http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/29/...elphia-eagles/

Excerpt: "Anyone that was still holding out hope that New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks would pull a miraculous Jason Witten-type turnaround and play on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles can now let go. The team announced on Saturday that Nicks would not make the trip to Philly and was downgraded to out.

Although he had adequate rest for his foot, it was unexpected knee swelling that will cause Nicks to miss his second consecutive game. In his absence, Domenik Hixon, who is returning from a concussion, will take over Nicks' spot with Ramses Barden again finding himself bumped up the depth chart due to injury." Read more...
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Should probably rest him next week as well. We have a very important stretch of NFC games after Cleveland.

Comment

interesting...

Comment

Its all good, Giants are 7-0 with out Nicks including last season's big win in NE....It's a good oppurtunity for Barden to build up his confidence and when Nicks comes back we'll be that much deeper and explosive because of it

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                      interesting...
                      We now get to watch "next man up" yet again. So far, it's worked pretty good.

Comment

u know enigma, i was anti the whole resting him if "we face a scrub team" but now, i think it might be worth it. for one, it'll help him get back to 100% and two, it'll help the giants out come contract talk time

Comment

lol posted in the wrong thread sorry. it was about the same topic, nicks injury. enigma said we shoud sit him next week too, and that was my response. sorry again

Comment

u know enigma, i was anti the whole resting him if "we face a scrub team" but now, i think it might be worth it. for one, it'll help him get back to 100% and two, it'll help the giants out come contract talk time

Comment

i assumed barden would start for nicks as well. there has been talk that hixon is tho, anyone got any comments from the coaches on it

Comment

Working...
                              X