Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Eve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants Eve

    Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now? I know I do...Wanting to go to sleep early, so tomorrow comes quicker, but you can't....too excited, too nervous to find out if your gonna get your favorite toy (GMEN win over Eagles)......Well relax, it's in Santa's bag....Giants will prevail!....Accept nothing less! Let's Go Big Blue!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now? I know I do...Wanting to go to sleep early, so tomorrow comes quicker, but you can't....too excited, too nervous to find out if your gonna get your favorite toy (GMEN win over Eagles)......Well relax, it's in Santa's bag....Giants will prevail!....Accept nothing less! Let's Go Big Blue!
    GOOOOD NIGHT!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
      GOOOOD NIGHT!
      Nahh...not before 1am...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        Nahh...not before 1am...
        Well you ruined it cause Santa comes at midnight.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

        Comment


        • #5
          I am more excited than you will ever be!

          This is MY team not yours

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
            I am more excited than you will ever be!

            This is MY team not yours
            Hahaha...NO IT'S MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              @ Philly is my favorite week every season

              always a real nice opportunity for a big F U! to the team I hate the most

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd rather they play at 1 pm every week. Don't like having to wait even longer after they played last Thursday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                  @ Philly is my favorite week every season

                  always a real nice opportunity for a big F U! to the team I hate the most
                  Hope you get your "F U"!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    can't wait til tomorrow night, I hope we beat them by 30 points. I hate Philly more than anything, those fans are a disgrace to sports

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am pacing and fidgeting, always the same on the eve of Giants eagles. I can't keep this up for another 23 hours!
                      No one remembers who came in second.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                        @ Philly is my favorite week every season

                        always a real nice opportunity for a big F U! to the team I hate the most
                        Amen to that. Just watched NFL Network's half hour special on top 10 Reasons We Love the Giants-Eagles Rivalry (or some such title), and I got worked up all over again about the Miracle in the Meadowlands I and II, and the Westbrook punt return and Buddy Ryan, etc, etc. I'm hoping and wishing for a reprise of that 12 sack game in 07. Wouldn't that be grand?! Have our own Body Bag game AGAINST those d-bags.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          @ Philly is my favorite week every season

                          always a real nice opportunity for a big F U! to the team I hate the most
                          An what's the favorite memory? vs. eagles...
                          btw, where is uncle YA
                          my beer drinking team has a football problem

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X