Bradshaw's starting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw's starting

Bradshaw's starting, so hopefully they pull him if he isn't running well and put Brown in

Yeah, I believe you.

Comment

What an original thread idea

Comment

Call me crazy but for the past few couple years no matter who ran the ball they toughly got the same yards per carry. I would bet both rb's rush for the same avgper carry
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

If chris johnson is still starting bradshaw should start.

Comment

Bradshaw should start. But if he doesn't get going quick, get Brown in there as fast as possible.

Comment

Lol I hate to wish bad things on anyone but I really hope bradshaw out rushes brown so you guys can get back to crying about David Wilson and DScotts playing time.

Comment

I say put in Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                  I say put in Wilson
                  I guess that's what we should do. Put Wilson in live fire against a divisional opponent although he's been limited. He'll be great at pass blocking against Babin and Cole.

I'm being facetious.

Comment

Bradshaw deserves it. Brown will get carries ala Jacobs. Nuff said.

Comment

The O Line is starting to gel and get better, Hynosorous is getting some very good licks in, I think our man Bradshaw will be up to his old tricks. My concern is that he will reinjur himself!

Comment

Im gonna pull out a "Maddenism", No matter who is running the ball, they just need to hang onto that rock..run north-south, turn-overs will kill us.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                          I say put in Wilson
                          When would you do that?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                          X