Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ojomo would bring a needed spark to this DL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ojomo would bring a needed spark to this DL!

His youth and enthusiasm would be fun to watch mesh with JPP!

We anxiously await his return to the playing field
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The guy would have 6 sacks by now
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I don't believe he has had any playing time in the regular season, which surprises me. I thought we would see him in the rotation at some point... and it's possible we will at some point in the season. I wouldn't expect a lot of playing time, especially early on, but I would like to see what he can do against starters in a real game.
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
          I don't believe he has had any playing time in the regular season, which surprises me. I thought we would see him in the rotation at some point... and it's possible we will at some point in the season. I wouldn't expect a lot of playing time, especially early on, but I would like to see what he can do against starters in a real game.
          He has been injured with a hammy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
            He has been injured with a hammy I think.
            You are right... had not noticed that before. He is listed as probable this week.
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Yeah, can't wait to see him across from JPP, should be fun

Comment

What is with all the Hammy's for goodness sakes........our guys need to get a stretching coach on the staff PRONTO

Comment

Tell you what, he's a rooky but I sure would like to see him get his opportunity!

Comment

if Ojomo can play like he did in preseason it would be a step in the right direction replacing Tollefson!

once he gets started i think hes gonna be a beast along with the other d-ends!
                    sigpic

Comment

Which probowl caliber DE should they sit in order to give him some snaps?

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                        Which probowl caliber DE should they sit in order to give him some snaps?
                        Well they could sit Osi on run plays. He is not so great against run blocking. They can also use him to give tuck a break now and again.

Comment

Working...
                        X