Barden and Brown.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barden and Brown.

We need to see a little bit more of them and a little less of Bradshaw and Hixon.

Both non-factors so far

Comment

I saw Barden open 1 or 2 times.

Comment

I know. Seems like they're not getting that many looks or touches. We need to let Brown play a whole series and see what he does. We need a spark.

Comment

Looks like the spark needs to come from the D. or specials.

Comment

I'll take a spark from anywhere.

Comment

Those guys have been in on a few plays. Both defenses are playing well.
              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever View Post
                I saw Barden open 1 or 2 times.
                Going deep to Hixon too much... I'm sorry but I do need see him as a deep threat. Maybe occasionally but how many times did we target him deep so far?

Comment

Yeah, hard yards out there.

It'll open up mid third.

Comment

Looks like they're about to score. Maybe that'll wake us up.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                      Going deep to Hixon too much... I'm sorry but I do need see him as a deep threat. Maybe occasionally but how many times did we target him deep so far?
                      hixon very often beats his guy. deep. they just arent able to connect right now. Im not sure if barden will make much of a difference but im sure he may have a few oppotunities
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Right, this makes me sick. Play what worked last game. Dumb doing otherwise. And, so dont want to hear our d line brag anymore.

Comment

Every time something works for us, we go back to what does not work for us. Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                            hixon very often beats his guy. deep. they just arent able to connect right now. Im not sure if barden will make much of a difference but im sure he may have a few oppotunities
                            Whenever I think about Hixon running deep, I think about that big drop in that 08 playoff game. He's an average receiver/great special teamer.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              Whenever I think about Hixon running deep, I think about that big drop in that 08 playoff game. He's an average receiver/great special teamer.
                              call me crazy but i always thought hixon was better than manningham
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                              X