We always make Eagles look amazing: Lately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We always make Eagles look amazing: Lately

We just do dumb things against the Eagles. Our D line and D is playing bad. Our offense left what was working. All of a sudden Hixon needs to be successful and we need to work Bradshaw in as the starter. Why? Why?

Maybe the strategy is to dump games to the Eagles so we can build there confidence so they lose other games.

Our defense hasn;t really looked bad at all.... I really am not sure what game you are watching.

The only time they looked bad was on that last eagles drive, and even that, the eagles play-calling was good.

Comment

Our D doesn't look bad but I agree with you as far as the offense goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Our defense hasn;t really looked bad at all.... I really am not sure what game you are watching.

The only time they looked bad was on that last eagles drive, and even that, the eagles play-calling was good.
        Agreed, D has played well, unfortunately the Eagles D has played well too.

This game is still anyones game, if the Giants can get the offense moving and continue to pressure Vick, this game is still very winnable.
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Thought Osi looked sluggish on that drive, as well as the penalty he got burned twice.

We need to get to Vick though, their receivers worry me if the dog killer gets time in the pocket.

Comment

Osi made some bad decisions in that scoring drive. And someone needs to tell Ronnie Brown not to give so much space to the Philly WRs. Besides that, the defense looks good.

Comment

We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?

Comment

I got to disagree our D has looked good but why in the hell does Fewell not have our corners put there hands on the WR's. Vick only gets the ball out when he has time so blitz him from the outside with Hill. Not with slow blackburn up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?
                  This is where we miss Hosley IMO. I think he would have covered Jackson like a glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueshine View Post
                    We just do dumb things against the Eagles. Our D line and D is playing bad. Our offense left what was working. All of a sudden Hixon needs to be successful and we need to work Bradshaw in as the starter. Why? Why?

Maybe the strategy is to dump games to the Eagles so we can build there confidence so they lose other games.
                    Sometimes we just don't follow suit. We know what needs to get done on defense. We have seen other deploy effect strategies, but I guess we have to be different.
                    Lets go, Giants!

Comment

The eagles have had the giants number
                      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Yep we always make the dbag and his crappy team look great.

Comment

Kevin Gilbride lost this game. We had all the time in the world in field goal range to just run and run and he throws that stupid pass. I can't believe this. And despite that he misses the fg and gets another shot and we still miss. Get that mandatory ridiculous loss to the Eagles out of the way at least. I am sick of this. They have been screwing us for over a decade now like this.Watch them lose three in a row now against bums.

Comment

They have won 17 ou of the last 25. They simply own the Giants. Can't say they are lucky or the Giants gave it away. They just own the Giants. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                              This is where we miss Hosley IMO. I think he would have covered Jackson like a glove.
                              This... what the hell was he out on anyway? Turf Toe again? Or a freaking hammy?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X