ALWAYS Bradshaw on 3rd and short....... UNREAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I understand the logic, but bradshaw is strong and has better leverage. They're both good for those situations to be honest. Cant get mad at this
    Bradshaw hasn't pick up short yardage to go in almost two seasons. I was sitting there watching one of those 3rd and shorts with my wife and before that snap i told her watch them try and run the ball w/ Bradshaw and get stuffed. We were the worst team last year in 3rd and 4th and 1 or inches. Thats enough info for me to give it to Brown in those situations. Also Brown is more patient and uses his blocking schemes from the FB better than Ahmad. Brown needed more carries in this game too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      Doesn't everyone see a continuing trend here? It does not matter who we plug in at running back, this offensive line can not run block to save their lives. When the back gets hit in the back field time and time again the running game will be non-existent.
      Andre Brown has a good look in the TB game and had a career day vs the panthers, gotta get brown more touches period. He looks better than Bradshaw right now, not to mention that Brown uses his blockers better and is patient in finding the hole when they open up and he seems to be running harder that Bradshaw, and I think with more game experience; Brown seems to do a better job in his protection assignments.

Comment

Originally posted by LT_Hits View Post
        Andre Brown has a good look in the TB game and had a career day vs the panthers, gotta get brown more touches period. He looks better than Bradshaw right now, not to mention that Brown uses his blockers better and is patient in finding the hole when they open up and he seems to be running harder that Bradshaw, and I think with more game experience; Brown seems to do a better job in his protection assignments.
        Brown got hurt so we couldn't give him more carries, and before he did he was having no impact in the run game anyway. Bradshaw's numbers vs Dallas were similar to Brown's in Tampa, and Carolina's defense is terrible in comparison to the Eagles as we saw tonight. Bradshaw is also one of the best pass protecting running backs in the game, so keeping him in on 3rd downs over Brown this game was a good idea, especially considering how terrible our line played tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X