• Show
Clear All

• ALWAYS Bradshaw on 3rd and short....... UNREAL

Andre Brown is so damn powerful
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

But shotgun on 4th!!!!

CCRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!

Comment

Love Bradshaw, but I agree, brown has to the short yardage back.....He's 230 lbs, they should probably use that to their advantage

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        Andre Brown is so damn powerful
        I understand the logic, but bradshaw is strong and has better leverage. They're both good for those situations to be honest. Cant get mad at this
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
          But shotgun on 4th!!!!

CCRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!
          Gusty call love it!

Still want to see Andre Brown.... he has power running
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

i believe this game proved Andre Browns Hype over the last week,

Wilson with no touches, a Glorified special teams player, Sad, truly with his potential,

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
              Gusty call love it!

Still want to see Andre Brown.... he has power running
              Brown was simply less effective and that's not saying Bradshaw tore it up.

I just hope Brown's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                i believe this game proved Andre Browns Hype over the last week,

Wilson with no touches, a Glorified special teams player, Sad, truly with his potential,
                All rookies have to play STs. Even JPP had to. Wilson will get his carries this year.

Bradshaw just doesn't get to the LOS fast enough. The injuries have slowed him down. Right now, I would prefer Brown in 3rd down situations.

Comment

What has bradshaw showed lately that he deserves to start at all?

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                    What has bradshaw showed lately that he deserves to start at all?
                    more yds/carry?

I don't agree with the timeout on 3rd and 1 - hey should've stuck with the play (assuming it was actually going to be a run).... But neither back had a chance on the Bradshaw carry - Snee got blown up and initial contact was made BEHIND the LOS.

Against the same team, behind the same line Bradshaw had 3.0 yds/carry and Brown 2.8. Equally bad but what did Brown do tonight that says he should start over Bradshaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                      more yds/carry?

I don't agree with the timeout on 3rd and 1 - hey should've stuck with the play (assuming it was actually going to be a run).... But neither back had a chance on the Bradshaw carry - Snee got blown up and initial contact was made BEHIND the LOS.

Against the same team, behind the same line Bradshaw had 3.0 yds/carry and Brown 2.8. Equally bad but what did Brown do tonight that says he should start over Bradshaw?
                      To Brown's credit, we really didn't see much of him at all this game.
                      sigpic

Comment

Doesn't everyone see a continuing trend here? It does not matter who we plug in at running back, this offensive line can not run block to save their lives. When the back gets hit in the back field time and time again the running game will be non-existent.

Comment

Giants cant run against philly.Havent since plax left

Comment

Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
                            A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
                            A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0

Sorry all I know you thought Andre Brown rushing against tampa bay meant something.
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                              Doesn't everyone see a continuing trend here? It does not matter who we plug in at running back, this offensive line can not run block to save their lives. When the back gets hit in the back field time and time again the running game will be non-existent.
                              Giants haven't taken an olineman in the first 3 rounds since 2005. It's caught up to us (like 3 yrs ago) and he run game is progressively worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X