• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un..belivable.

Unbelievable.
    Mood: WOOF!

yep. good night Rudyy. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Why? That makes it 8 out of 9 for the Eagles. We should all be used o it by now. They OWN the Giants.

Comment

Because our team gets stupid when we play them, we give them the game.

Comment

The play calling, the INT..FREAKING BARDEN. McCoy running for his life. ZERO pressure on Vick. I can't deal.

Comment

When your team loses 8 out of 9 it's time to face reality. The Eagles own the Giants.

Comment

I dont care about the Eagles owning us. I care about how we played.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                When your team loses 8 out of 9 it's time to face reality. The Eagles own the Giants.
                They own nothing. Giants gave them that game. Eli made a stupid mistake and threw that int in the endzone. All of those weapons and we still loss like that makes me mad as hell.

Comment

Right. I think it's fair to say that 17 out of 25 and 7 of he last 8 is owning a team. Everything else is just an excuse. They better hope they don need to win the last game of the season to make the playoffs because they play the Eagles.

Comment

As I've said before, I could careless if the Eagles own us. I'm still shocked at how we performed regardless of how many times they beat us.

Comment

Right. I think it's fair to say that 17 out of 25 and 7 of he last 8 is owning a team. Everything else is just an excuse. They better hope they don need to win the last game of the season to make the playoffs because they play the Eagles.
                      Excuses can go both ways. I said Giants are made to score a lot of points on offenses. Did they do that? Nope. Were the Egals the cause of it in that game? Nope, the Giants beat themselves and that was a fact not an excuse. Eagles didn't dominate Giants but they put up the right amount of points on us. Yet our offense should have scoreed at least 30 points even in that game. That should be our average cause we have talent that is not seen in the NFL.

Comment

So the Giants beat themselves 8 of the last 9 times or 17 of the last 25? Face it, they own the Giants. Pure domination.

Comment

So the Giants beat themselves 8 of the last 9 times or 17 of the last 25? Face it, they own the Giants. Pure domination.
                          You're totally an Eagles fan, right?

I mean, I don't know if that's supposed to be common knowledge or not. I don't pay close attention to the boards like I used to. Just seems really clear from the tone of your posts and the fact that your screenname could be referring to this delightful cupcake...

Comment

Anyone can look it up. It's just a fact.

Comment

Got it. Just checking. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be the worst wolf in sheep's clothing act ever or what. =)

Now then, I have to do my duty since I've identified you as an Eagles fan...

*ahem*

The Eagles may "own" the Giants. But the Giants own 4 Lombardi Trophies ^_^

~fin~

Comment

Working...
                              X