Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we're 2-2 its time to move forward. dont start crying and pointing blame all week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're 2-2 its time to move forward. dont start crying and pointing blame all week

No sense crying over the loss. The season is very young
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-01-2012, 01:32 AM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

it's a divisional game, I guess we now have to look forward to a meaningless win to the browns next week.

Comment

I'm not going to be happy until we beat the 49ers week 6...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Let's go kill the Browns...Go Bears...

Comment

Man this division is ten times tougher with RG3, we can't slip in the back door like we did last year. The Skins are gonna be a thorn in our behinds too. We needed this game tonight. The season is young and I'm not disagreeing with you but we gotta win these close ones when we can.

Comment

Not at all happy about being 0-2 in the divison, but if there is one thing I know about this team, it's that I woulnd't worry until December. That's when our team seems to start caring.

Comment

If we lose to the skins we could be in trouble fast.

Comment

We better hope that all 3 NFCE teams are 9-7 or worse, because it looks like we're going to be 10-6... and by that I mean we're going to sweep the AFC North, NFC South, and crush the packers and niners...

Trying to have a little optimism here...

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  Man this division is ten times tougher with RG3, we can't slip in the back door like we did last year. The Skins are gonna be a thorn in our behinds too. We needed this game tonight. The season is young and I'm not disagreeing with you but we gotta win these close ones when we can.
                  I feel your pain brother. Believe it or not immediately after i made this thread i went to the park for a late night jog. thats my way of getting the stress out so im refreshed and ready to move on. We play the browns and the 49ers next.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    +1. I wasnt buying the hype when we beat the panthers and im not going to buy into what ever hype there is if we beat the browns. Our next 3 games are the browns, 9ers, and redskins. cant wait to see how things play out.

~Big Mike~

Comment

We will be fine.

The Giants played well, just some mistakes im not worried.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        I guess we now have to look forward to a meaningless win to the browns next week.
                        Some of you people are acting like the Browns are just going to hand a win over to us.

The Browns are 0-4, but they've played everyone tough. They lost to the Eagles, Ravens, and Bengals (all good teams), by 1 score or less. They aren't going to lay down for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          That my friend is a tall order. And of course knowing Coughlin he will have them ready for another bad performance.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                            That my friend is a tall order. And of course knowing Coughlin he will have them ready for another bad performance.
                            You're blaming the wrong man dood.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              I'm trying to have some bloody optimism here... I don't know how all these "everybody calm the **** down" people do it when we can't even beat the freaking eagles... I swear, Andy Reid must have some blackmail on coughlin or something because there is no way a scrub team should be 8-1 against us in the last 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X