I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
    The thing with Tynes is I don't feel comfortable seeing him kick long field goals. He's also a little shaky once winds pick up. Either way, there was absolutely no ****ing reason as to not try to get a few more yards on that 3rd down.
    a few more yards is fine.. Throwing it up in one on one coverege when ur sitting pretty in FG range all ready to the highest paid CB in the bussiness is just utter insanity! If ur talking alittle dump off pass or something, thats diffrent.. Personally i think u just run and try to get 2-4more yards and kick the thing..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      U actually think that play was Barden's fault? Dude, it was either a INT or Barden commiting PI so the giants could at least attempt a FG... Eli had no bussiness throwing deep on that play and where we were at.. Just stupid football right there.. This ranks right up there with ELI diving face first and fumbling when no no touched em instaed of slidng down in Phlly a couple yrs back, and eagles recoverd fumble when we would of been set up for winning score..
      Yeah I actually think that he molested the guy the whole way down he is 6 ft freakin 6 jump up and make a play on the ball without causing a pi or try not to make it so obvious. It was bad all around I'll admit that but you can't freakin do that.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        I trade losses to them during regular year for super bowl rings.
        I wish I'd said that.

Comment

Nah man, he misses the long ones and is not reliable in the area where good kickers seperate from ur AVG kickers... Tynes is good where every AVG FG kicker is good from... Get em out deep, where guys like Phil Dawsom are money, and hes not good.. Shoot, even on some short stuff, he almost shanks it... I was screaming to run another play just becasue i knew it was outta Tynes range..
          You must watch another Giants team, but we all seem to agree we should have tried to get 5 more for him.
          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

a few more yards is fine.. Throwing it up in one on one coverege when ur sitting pretty in FG range all ready to the highest paid CB in the bussiness is just utter insanity! If ur talking alittle dump off pass or something, thats diffrent.. Personally i think u just run and try to get 2-4more yards and kick the thing..
            Wholeheartedly agree. There was no reason for that pass. We had a shot at a 44 yard field goal. Run it twice and get a few more yards. tynes could have potentially looked at maybe a 40 yarder instead.
            For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              Yeah I actually think that he molested the guy the whole way down he is 6 ft freakin 6 jump up and make a play on the ball without causing a pi or try not to make it so obvious. It was bad all around I'll admit that but you can't freakin do that.
              Eli states after the game the pass to Barden was on him, he liked the match up and was going for it and made a bad pass, should have went back shoulder instead of down the field, Barden had no other choice.
              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

OMG Tynes sucks, Coughlin sucks, Gilbride sucks, cut everyone and dismantle the whole team. These threads never get old.

Some of you guys are a joke, and if I owned this message board you'd all be banned for being little girls.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                X