Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

this is my opinion of him.
    Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

**** you i do not like coughlin brb 54 yard feild you stupid **** should have tooken the 46 yarder

Comment

this in red?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
        Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.

Comment

Tynes has never been a distance kicker. That was at the extreme edge of his range, that's why I though it was funny that we didn't run a draw play and move it up an extra 5 yards
          They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
              this is my opinion of him.
              Lol??? Are u serious? The guy hits bombs from 40 to 50 yards. That whole play doomed us. The coaches calling for a long pass when already in fg range. Without gaining a yard it's only a 44 harder well within his range.. We get 5 or 10 more yards and it's a chip shot for him.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by RugDaniels View Post
                for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
                Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.
                The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
                  Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
                  And he missed by a few feet
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

Yeah, the Barden play sucked but I don't mind it, if he didn't do that, it would've probably intercepted. Just a dumb call, just run the ball and get a couple of more yards. Plus try and get some more yard on that third down, you have 15 secs, that's enought time to try a sideline pass. Why kick on third down?? If you have a bad snap you are screwed anyway because it would be a 60 yard fg in the 4th!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      Lol??? Are u serious? The guy hits bombs from 40 to 50 yards. That whole play doomed us. The coaches calling for a long pass when already in fg range. Without gaining a yard it's only a 44 harder well within his range.. We get 5 or 10 more yards and it's a chip shot for him.
                      Actually game was lost after we pulled that awesome 4th down conversion at end of third. Then coming out of timeout to start 4th he throws that lame duck INT.. We get just 3 there and that would of forced Vick anfpd the eagles to go on 4th down instead of kicking that chip shot to take two point lead. We stop that play and it's game over

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

*slap, slap* get out.

BOOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...
                          Like I said before, Coughlin is not a good coach.

Comment

I just don't understand the 2nd down call.....they should have just tried to get those 10 yards back instead of going for it all there. I am seriously sick of losing to the Eagles

Comment

It's not his fault that our coaches got stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X