Tom cost us that one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom cost us that one

Sorry people. I can't sleep now. Coughlin just cost us that game. He won us 2 supwrbowls. Awesome. But he cost us that. Tynes just missed the kick had. It's 3rd and 10 and 15 sec left. Come on. Anyone with half a brain could call something.to get us a few yards closer. Tynes is great. But he doesn't have a cannon. I know that. So do you. Coughlin knows that as well. That last attempt was idiotic. I knew we missed it before we kicked it. How did our coach not? Jesus. Ok, let's play the "we are not that good card" again before we try hard and coach well.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Ok, lets say they run it and can't get lined up for the spike. Coughlin still supposedly costs us the game again, right? I'd rather have a chance to win then no chance at all. If you want to blame anyone, blame Eli for throwing down field to Barden instead of going for something short and quick. Kick your 38 - 44 yard field goal and win.
    sigpic -We put poo on things!

Comment

We will play like Champs sometime just not right now. Dumb coaching.

Comment

What is sad they did not even TRY to get a short pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Sorry people. I can't sleep now. Coughlin just cost us that game. He won us 2 supwrbowls. Awesome. But he cost us that. Tynes just missed the kick had. It's 3rd and 10 and 15 sec left. Come on. Anyone with half a brain could call something.to get us a few yards closer. Tynes is great. But he doesn't have a cannon. I know that. So do you. Coughlin knows that as well. That last attempt was idiotic. I knew we missed it before we kicked it. How did our coach not? Jesus. Ok, let's play the "we are not that good card" again before we try hard and coach well.
          Yeah. I agree with you on the idea that they should have run another play before kicking. Tom Coughlin is a hell of a coach and we're lucky to have him. But, he did blow that.

Comment

Barden cost us the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Really? If we don't get out of bounds or make a first down, we can't stop the clock. Would you rather have a chance with the kick or watch the clock hit 00:00?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Crovaz View Post
                Ok, lets say they run it and can't get lined up for the spike. Coughlin still supposedly costs us the game again, right? I'd rather have a chance to win then no chance at all. If you want to blame anyone, blame Eli for throwing down field to Barden instead of going for something short and quick. Kick your 38 - 44 yard field goal and win.
                So you want to blame Eli for the coaches call? Most likely gilbrides? It was bad coaching, plain as day.

Comment

Once again this is not on the coaches this is on stupid Barden I mean why do that come on man
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                    Barden cost us the game.
                    It really never comes down to one play. The defender was probably in a better position to catch the pass and if he did, we'd be complaining Barden didn't foul him.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

First off, you're post shows your ignorance of football. What part of spiking the ball on 4th and whatever distance makes sense to you? Secondly, Eli is the sole reason we won last year, and he's the only thing this team has going for it. Receivers that leave and wouldn't do **** on another team. The worst line in football. A running game that is LAST in the league (I think they racked up 54 yards tonight - THAT'S AWESOME). Barden beat NA all night, and when he didn't there was a flag thrown for DPI. So, please stop with the blame Eli stuff. The only mistake Eli made was the INT. And he is STILL the only reason we were in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                        Barden cost us the game.
                        Are you kidding me? How?

Comment

Coughlin cost us this game no matter how you slice it or dice it. It is up tp the coach to make sure that he calls a sure play. All they had to do on 3rd 2nd own is run the ball up the middle and them spike it if necessary. It would have been no PI and Types easily makes a 40 or so yarder. No rocket science here, just common sense. But do not look to Coughlin for that. He is not as good as you think.

Comment

How is it Coughlin's fault? He doesn't tell Eli where to go with the ball. Eli and Barden can share the blame for the extra long field goal attempt. Bad throw + bad penalty.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Really? If we don't get out of bounds or make a first down, we can't stop the clock. Would you rather have a chance with the kick or watch the clock hit 00:00?
                              +1

Kicker has been perfect all season, great corners sitting on short sideline passes, Baas snapping horrible. I would have kicked it too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X