Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I go back to saying it now?

...RAMSES BARDEN IS TERRIBLE

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

I dont think he is truly nfl tier talent good prac guy preseason player.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      ...RAMSES BARDEN IS TERRIBLE
      You can, but get your pads on first
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That was bad but the ball shouldn't have been thrown to him in the first place: the Giants should have ran it.
        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Good diagnosis. Christ, coaching was ******ed for even allowing a slower wide receiver go outside like that in the first place. Don't blame this on Barden. ****.

Comment

He's not terrible, he just made 1 mistake. A big mistake that cost us, but he's not terrible. I would have rather seen a shorter pass or even a run to get us some yardage there on 2nd down. Now, whether Gilbride said to do that or that was Eli's decision, I don't know.
            sigpic -We put poo on things!

Comment

I didn't say he single-handedly cost us the game; there's plenty of blame to go around. I just said he's terrible... USE YOUR FREAKING 6'6" BODY MAN.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Eli costs us the game with that stupid int in the endzone. He knows that there were other options. I wonder why he didn't see any defenders in the zone. Were are the screens to our backs? There should have been more called. We are a finess high scoring team and score 17 pints is not acceptable. Giants deserve to lose if they keep up with those close games. Can't have a lot of them every year.

Comment

Are you guys for real, that ball would probably be picked off, he got beat and tried to hold him so he would not get the ball. Also that should of never been thrown to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    I didn't say he single-handedly cost us the game; there's plenty of blame to go around. I just said he's terrible... USE YOUR FREAKING 6'6" BODY MAN.
                    He did, that's what he did to get the PI. That's why you don't throw to Barden there.

Comment

Barden is not terrible, he's simply not good enough to beat Asomugh when in 1 on 1 coverage. NA owned him the whole night. His only saving grace was that PI call that bailed him out b/c the let the pass slip through his hands.
                      All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                        Are you guys for real, that ball would probably be picked off, he got beat and tried to hold him so he would not get the ball. Also that should of never been thrown to him.
                        eli should of thrown it away its on him its 2nd down

Comment

Barden is not a number one and will beat some dbs but not that many. I think that Eli needs to play better ball cause we have too much talent to score just 17 points.

Comment

Barden was the reason we got the 1st down penalty in the 1st place. This loss isn't squarely on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              eli should of thrown it away its on him its 2nd down
                              Yep, Eli made too quick of a read on the play. As he did much of the night he made up his mind too soon on where he was going with the ball.

Even on the Cruz TD. Eli made a great pass play, but Ryans knew where he was going with the ball.
                              All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Working...
                              X