Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relax kids, Giants will beat Dallas and Philly next time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relax kids, Giants will beat Dallas and Philly next time.

It's better to win the 2nd one than the 1st one.

Giants like to peak at the tail-end of the season, not the beginning.

We got this.

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Our annual 2nd half of the season collapses say otherwise.

Comment

We've beaten philly once in the last 4 years, and that's only because there was no way they would have been able to gameplan for Cruz when zero film of him existed (at the time).

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Yeah and how about The Skins? They seem to be playing well too. Both of their losses was down to the wire.

Comment

We got this.
          Hope you're right because starting out 0-2 in the division is not the way to go. They'll likely need to even it up with both of them if they're to have a shot at the division title.
          All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

We play them in metlife stadium, so that means we're losing by a touchdown in the next game.

Comment

We got this.
              I'm glad those games are already a foregone conclusion... Care to share the winning lottery numbers while you're peering into your crystal ball?

Comment

Maybe Dallas.

Comment

This adds excitement to the upcoming "trap game" vs. Cleveland that you guys were so worried about, now there's no such worry, and no dull moments anymore, you guys are so lucky.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win another game against Philly during the Coughlin era. They've been just dreadful against Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                      Yeah and how about The Skins? They seem to be playing well too. Both of their losses was down to the wire.
                      exactly what about the skins??? and the fact they swept us with no rg3 and what about our home record?

Comment

How 'bout we first concentrate on the Browns?
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          exactly what about the skins??? and the fact they swept us with no rg3 and what about our home record?
                          I was watching that Tampa game earlier. Washington is starting to rally... not a team to take lightly. Shanahan is a helluva coach.

Comment

We got this.
                            Actually , it does not matter if you win the 1st or the 2nd 1 because your in division record will still be the same.

Fact is the Giants are 0-2 in the division and that is a serious problem.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eagles have played their Super Bowl already, and Eagles are still a .500 team to me.

Dallas is not good.

Washington is a tough call, but a split is very possible.

We got this.

Comment

Working...
                              X