Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuck is such a sorry excuse for a once premier D-linemen... I mean wow... invisible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck is such a sorry excuse for a once premier D-linemen... I mean wow... invisible

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday Tuck said the Giants' defense got "gunshy" when Phillips left the game. Didn't have him back there to cover aggressive chances up front.

Are you kidding me?

All this guy does is talk talk talk nowadays and make excuses.... I love Tuck I really do but he does not back up his play anymore... Osi either.

Osi doesn't get a pass but Tuck is being called out because he's the leader of this team and a sorry excuse for one.

What happened to the Tuck of 10, 12, 11.5 sacks? The guy who used to overpower anyone with brtue strength and a hunger to get to the QB?

Tuck at one point might of been the best DE in all of football. He was easily top 3. Now....? What a fall off

Vick at times had all day in the pocket..... we're the only damn team that can't get to him it's unfathomable. The only team.... instead of having 6+ sacks against the worst O-line in the NFL we had 2 and not much pressure all game.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Wow, I don't think you can blame this one on Tuck, and watching a couple of plays where they were double teaming him and he was still getting through, I'm not sure that I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
      Wow, I don't think you can blame this one on Tuck, and watching a couple of plays where they were double teaming him and he was still getting through, I'm not sure that I agree.
      Tuck talks too much.

That's pretty disappointing to hear him say they got gunshy because Kp went down...

Regardless Tuck is not getting it done as a pass rusher

Comment

Does no one else have a problem with these statements? Quite frankly excuses...

Comment

Well, I dont really fault him. More feel bad for him that his body has really given out on him. He looked to me to be favoring his shoulder most of the game.

He really just has not ever been the same players since that Flozell Adams trip. I really would not be surprised if he retired after this season

Comment

so what he is saying is the Caoch changed the scheme for there pressure. Not to say they were gettin gthat much to begin with.
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Vick hasn't been sacked by a D Lineman this season.
              sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                Vick hasn't been sacked by a D Lineman this season.
                Well, he has played 2 3-4 defenses... Cardinals for instance, their OLBs sacked Vick 3 times.

Comment

Fewell is at fault for noth blitzing. Vick can run and we need fast defenders on him.

Comment

what the hell does gunshy mean

Comment

ooooh gun shy

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Well, I dont really fault him. More feel bad for him that his body has really given out on him. He looked to me to be favoring his shoulder most of the game.

He really just has not ever been the same players since that Flozell Adams trip. I really would not be surprised if he retired after this season
                        If not this season, 2013 would most likely be his last. One good note is that our FO is great at finding pass rushers so I'm not too worried about the future in this regard. I think we get another good one in the 2013 draft.

Comment

Realy cause as soon as Kenny got hurt they sent his replacement Stevie Brown on a blitz .. dont make excuses Tuck

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post

So sad he was becoming THE best DE in the entire NFL. Now he's a shell of his former self

I thank him for all he's giving us and the great Super Bowl performances but he needs to step it up somehow, someway.

Comment

The dline was embaressing.. Straight up embaressing.. If u disagree, then again ur just being a homer.. How could u possibly get less pressure then what we got? I watch a ton of NFL games, and that was the most pathetic attempt of pass rush i've seen this yr... Straight up putrid... I feel bad for JPP, because its basically been a one man show all yr.. The occasional big play from someone on the dline, but overall just slop..

Comment

Working...
                              X