Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why We Lost to the Eagles-Straightforward Analysis!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why We Lost to the Eagles-Straightforward Analysis!

Forget all this Monday Morning Analysis. We lost to the Eagles for one simple reason and that is: "They have our number and they are inside our heads and as long as that remains we cannot beat them in crucial games". This has been going on for the last 10 years. Think of all the games the Eagles the have torched us. Nobody else has done this to us on a consistent basis like the Eagles. This team will overcome. To prove my point watch what the Giants do to the Browns. They will probably peel off a 4 game winning streak now.

That's not analysis, that's just a fact..that I'm tired of hearing.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      That's not analysis, that's just a fact..that I'm tired of hearing.
      Call it what you want. It is what it is. BTW I am also sick of hearing it but the truth hurts

Comment

Not analysis like Rudy said, but is semi-true.

Reid has been good coaching against us though. I feel like he feels that he is on the hot seat every time he plays us... because he makes some bone-head calls in other games except the Giants games.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiantsFan56 View Post
          Call it what you want. It is what it is. BTW I am also sick of hearing it but the truth hurts
          Well duh it's the truth, I'm not denying that.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

When we played the Cowboys they came out and played us like it was their Superbowl. Yesterday the Eagles came out and played us like it was a playoff game. They play us like the way we play against the Patriots. Balls out football. Where was our defense? Two rookie offensive lineman on the Eagles and they looked like veterans against our defense. It always comes down to the battle of the trenches. Watch when we play the Redskins. They beat us twice last year for the same reason. They will beat us again if we don't play like the world is on fire. It's a divisional game. Basic smash mouth football and who punches the hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Not analysis like Rudy said, but is semi-true.

Reid has been good coaching against us though. I feel like he feels that he is on the hot seat every time he plays us... because he makes some bone-head calls in other games except the Giants games.
              I think it's a combination of Reid's best games and then Coughlin seems to make questionable decisions against the Eagles. Tynes and a 54 yard FG attempt? He's always been more of a clutch kicker from 40 yards deep and closer instead of a long range booter like a Janikowski or David Akers. Just felt like he was trying to put a square peg into a hole there.

Comment

Exactly. There was no one play, no injury, and no one player that lost last nights game. The Eagles own the Giants. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiantsFan56 View Post
                  Forget all this Monday Morning Analysis. We lost to the Eagles for one simple reason and that is: "They have our number and they are inside our heads and as long as that remains we cannot beat them in crucial games". This has been going on for the last 10 years. Think of all the games the Eagles the have torched us. Nobody else has done this to us on a consistent basis like the Eagles. This team will overcome. To prove my point watch what the Giants do to the Browns. They will probably peel off a 4 game winning streak now.
                  you are wrong....
                  lack of discipline on defense and no running game on offense. Those are the two main reason the Giants lost last night
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Nope it wasnt' one player or just one play that lost the game for us, it was a combination of all of the above. The Eagles don't own us we just find ways to lose the games. Owning someone is when someone comes out and completely destroys you. It's when you look completely lost like a puppy and you're just hoping that your mommy will come and find you. The Eagles played there best game this year and it just happened to be against us. That being said, they barely beat us without Nicks. The Giants shoud be 4-0 but there not, simply because of playing just awful against the better teams and playing good against sub pars teams, which is completely opposite of what they were doing last season. The Eagles won fare and square and I'll give them that but as far as owning us??? far from that.

Comment

Yeah and TO's another game, and poor execution another game, and this and that. They own the Giants. There is no other way to explain it. 8 out of 9 and 17 out of 25 is just ridiculous. They own the Giants but some how the Giants are able to win the Super Bowl so we just have to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        Yeah and TO's another game, and poor execution another game, and this and that. They own the Giants. There is no other way to explain it. 8 out of 9 and 17 out of 25 is just ridiculous. They own the Giants but some how the Giants are able to win the Super Bowl so we just have to deal with it.
                        dont care about history. Talking about yesterdays game......
                        No running and the Giants D played like they never saw Shady run before.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Excuses. The last game it was this the other game it was that. You can't ignore the history. The history is 8 of 9 games lost with last night being one of them.

Comment

Eagles didn't dominate the Giants and I would say they only had our number in 09. That was when they scored a lot of points on us and Giants can only do a little.

Comment

Yeah they do dominate the Giants. The DO, not they DID. I'm not into he close loss thing. A loss is a loss like a win is a win.

Comment

Working...
                              X