Look for Gilbride to go pass-happy vs. Cleveland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look for Gilbride to go pass-happy vs. Cleveland

Our crazy silver-hair Gilbride will under-estimate the Browns and try to air it out only to have Eli throw 2 INTs in the game, and make it a tougher game than it should be, I just can picture it now. Eli really deserves a better OC, Gilbride is so bad at times that it even makes Eli look dumb.

Without Haden, he probably will. I want to see Wilson in more for that game. Give him carries so we can see what he can do.

Comment

Well, we were *****ing at him to pass more, so we get what we wanted I guess...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

it wouldn't be a giants season unless it was all gilbrides fault, unless we win a superbowl, then for sure those seasons AREN'T gilbride's fault, just the other ones, those are TOTALLY his fault.
        sigpic

Comment

Gilbride is extremely lucky that Eli is the QB, if it wasn't for Eli, the NFC championship game vs 49ers has to be the worst offensive play-calling ever under such conditions to have Eli pass more than 50 times. Gilbride is living a charmed life.

Comment

Giants are made to pass the ball fools. They just need to score no worries about clock and all that.

Comment

I swear, I still hate Gilbride. I know it sounds crazy, but the Super Bowl hasn't made me like Reese or Gilbride more.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                Giants are made to pass the ball fools. They just need to score no worries about clock and all that.
                I'm just waiting for crazy Gilbride to go 5 wideout set, I think it has a good chance of happening. Crazy old man.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseGirl View Post
                  I swear, I still hate Gilbride. I know it sounds crazy, but the Super Bowl hasn't made me like Reese or Gilbride more.
                  The offensive production for the most part in the two Super Bowls have been putrid. Eli had to do extra work in 4th quarter both times, Gilbride is living a charmed life thanks to Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Well, we were *****ing at him to pass more, so we get what we wanted I guess...
                    there isn't a team in the NFL that doesn't blame playcalling when the lose, its just most of them haven't won multiple superbowls with those playcallers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                      it wouldn't be a giants season unless it was all gilbrides fault, unless we win a superbowl, then for sure those seasons AREN'T gilbride's fault, just the other ones, those are TOTALLY his fault.
                      Awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

This is so stupid. I hate Gilbride as much as the next guy but Pass happy? after week 1 all I heard was "We need to use the pass to set up the run"

WE CAN'T RUN THE BALL CONSISTENTLY. David Baas sucks. Chris Snee is overrated and Locklear who???? He's an upgrade over Diehl and that aint saying much.

OUR OLINE IS GARBAGE! Therefore we have to throw the ball get over it. We lost that game last night because of a few bonehead plays on offense and Terrible Dline play throughout.
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                          This is so stupid. I hate Gilbride as much as the next guy but Pass happy? after week 1 all I heard was "We need to use the pass to set up the run"

WE CAN'T RUN THE BALL CONSISTENTLY. David Baas sucks. Chris Snee is overrated and Locklear who???? He's an upgrade over Diehl and that aint saying much.

OUR OLINE IS GARBAGE! Therefore we have to throw the ball get over it. We lost that game last night because of a few bonehead plays on offense and Terrible Dline play throughout.
                          We are a pass happy team. For the last few years take the first 10 plays of each game. If i remember right, we had a pass to run ratio of 6-4 or 7-3. That and we passed on the first play of the game 80% of the time.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Without Haden, he probably will. I want to see Wilson in more for that game. Give him carries so we can see what he can do.
                            I'm pretty sure Haden is going to be back this game

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              I'm pretty sure Haden is going to be back this game
                              Nope. 4 game suspension which started week 2. He played week 1 while it was under appeal. He's not eligible for next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X