No announcement yet.

No excuses right we are the worst Nfc East team until we show we can beat them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No excuses right we are the worst Nfc East team until we show we can beat them

Lost 2 in row vs Skins/Eagles.Lost first game to Dallas.I don't wana hear excuses...that we beat ourselves,it's all excuses and nothing else...we lost plain and simple 8 out 9 to Philly,that is no miracle.

Buddy333/?????

Comment

We need to show up and prove it we are still capable of being the best,past talk is that,past talk.

Comment

Okay, budy333

Comment

16 posts in 2 years?

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

i'd take being the 'worst team in the nfce' while still winning superbowl trophies anyday..

Comment

Originally posted by rEaS View Post
              i'd take being the 'worst team in the nfce' while still winning superbowl trophies anyday..
              Technically, we were the best in the NFC East last season.
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

we got some ground to make up...0-2 in the division is not good....

Comment

He may be a troll, but sadly this is somewhat true.
                  Emperor Tom

Comment

how this could be said when we are decimated with injuries is beyond me last night was a divisional game and we needed our best players and they weren't there KP,CC,HN,JH all out and that hurt.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

0-2 does suck and looking at the rest of the NFC it's going to be tough making the playoffs without winning your division.

Comment

Originally posted by blueomaha View Post
                        we got some ground to make up...0-2 in the division is not good....
                        Exactly. Although I'm not in the we are screwed camp, I also think anyone acting like we are in good position right now is also being blind. The Giants have ALOT of work to do now.

Comment

This is probably the worst scenario that could of unfolded for us, that being said we can still work things out in the following weeks. Now if we drop the game to the Redskins then I'm definitetly going to be worried.

Comment

I'd have a heart attack if the division came down to the last game against the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                            X