On to Cleveland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to Cleveland

They have a decent runningame, receivers drop balls, a decent D. This might be a tough one but I'm cinfident we'll bounce back this week with a with. Maybe we should keep Nicks out again so he's at full strength for SF.

These are the types of games that we usually struggle in. Ya know, the games that we are supposed to win easily. I just hope we see more of Andre Brown. I think Nicks will play if he is able to play. From what I saw of their Thursday game against the Ravens, the also have some receivers that will cause us some problems if they can actually hang on to the ball. The have a nice front four on defense as well. D'Quell Jackson is legit at MLB. I expect us to win, but it will be close
    sigpic

Comment

BTW, thanks for talking about something other than last night's game, which is officially in my rearview mirror
      sigpic

Comment

Nicks should definitely sit this game out. I really think this is going to be a tough game,but I expect this team to take it to Cleveland there is no way they can lose this one and hopefully the battle of PA goes to the Steelers next week
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          Nicks should definitely sit this game out. I really think this is going to be a tough game,but I expect this team to take it to Cleveland there is no way they can lose this one and hopefully the battle of PA goes to the Steelers next week
          really???
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Lol the browns have been playing decent ball all year. By no means is this an "easy" win...

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
              Lol the browns have been playing decent ball all year. By no means is this an "easy" win...
              Never said it was but the fact remains our team should "should" beat the Browns without any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                really???
                really.............

Comment

Why would anyone think any of the games we play are sure to win a game?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

No way they lose this game? I said the same thing about our games vs Seattle and the Redskins in our house last season. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                      No way they lose this game? I said the same thing about our games vs Seattle and the Redskins in our house last season. LOL
                      well seem like you like to think in the negative I personally think the Giants should "should" be able to beat this team without any trouble I know anything can happen on Sunday but this team has to much heart to lose to the Browns I really don't care if they are up and coming.....I just don't see the Giants losing this game.

Comment

This is going to be a scrappy game and any Giants fan who thinks it'll be an easy win is crazy. Even though they haven't one a game yet they are a team of fighters and aren't laying donw for anyone. The last thing I want to hear all next week is how Brandon Weeden got his first win against the Giants.

Comment

well seem like you like to think in the negative I personally think the Giants should "should" be able to beat this team without any trouble I know anything can happen on Sunday but this team has to much heart to lose to the Browns I really don't care if they are up and coming.....I just don't see the Giants losing this game.
                          I don't see them losing either, but you know how this team rolls. When was the last time we dominated a game when we were huge favorites? I'm expecting that line to be at least 10 points.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            LOL!! I did too!! While I believe they will win, Im not going as far as saying that there is "...No way they lose this game..." That oblong shaped ball has far to many funny bounces to it to say any game is a lock in the NFL.
                            "...Running from Taylor makes you run into Banks..." - Pro Football Weekly, 1988/89

"But wait, theirs mooore!!!" - Osi Umenyiora

Comment

Does anyone know the status on Cribbs??? That was a brutal hit he took.

Comment

Working...
                              X