Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Linval Joseph?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of Linval Joseph?

I think he's alright, but at times it seems like he gets overpowered. Which is strange, because he looks like and is often touted as one of the strongest guys on the team.

He is a beast and very under rated.

Comment

Naww, just once or twice a game. Other than that I feel he been beyond solid, he been a monster down there. But hey, I dont evaluate tape, just from a fans view.
      "...Running from Taylor makes you run into Banks..." - Pro Football Weekly, 1988/89

"But wait, theirs mooore!!!" - Osi Umenyiora

Comment

If we ever lose him to injury or FA in the future, we're going to miss this guy a ton. He generates a nice amount of pressure considering his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          He is a beast and very under rated.
          Agreed. Total Beast! The Eagles made it a point to double team him the entire game. If you watch the tape, you'll notice they made sure they always had 2 people blocking him.

Comment

I like him a lot in the pass rush. He's not the best run defender but he's not awful. After reading my original post it seems like I'm hating on him. I'm not, I just wanted another opinion on him lol

Comment

2nd best DL on the team

Comment

He's pretty damn good. Rocky Bernard is playing well too. But we need Canty back because Austin and Kuhn don't look ready yet.

Comment

Marvin Austin is the guy that concerns me.....haven't heard his name all year.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                    Marvin Austin is the guy that concerns me.....haven't heard his name all year.
                    Austin played 6 snaps last night and got pushed around like a rag doll.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      If we ever lose him to injury or FA in the future, we're going to miss this guy a ton. He generates a nice amount of pressure considering his size.
                      The pass rush hasn't been the same since Barry Cofield left. He was a solid DT. I think he is serviceable, but he is nothing to run home about.
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                        Austin played 6 snaps last night and got pushed around like a rag doll.
                        On one play....

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                          The pass rush hasn't been the same since Barry Cofield left. He was a solid DT. I think he is serviceable, but he is nothing to run home about.
                          Linval is just servicable? He gets doubled constantly, and still manages to get pressure. I believe he led the DL in pressures in the playoffs last season...

Comment

I love Linval, he's been playing hardnosed ball. Austin's been struggling a bit. Once we get Canty Back I think the middle will be a lot stronger.

Comment

As stated above Linval is currently playjng like our 2nd best d-lineman.

Most of the effective running last night was due to poor contain on the opposite side by our DE's.

Comment

Working...
                              X