Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm tired of bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    People talk about him like he's 30, but Bradshaw is only 26. I'm not saying he's amazing or anything, but people forget one thing. While it is already mentioned this is the Eli show there is a very important reason why Bradshaw is our starter: he pass protects with the best of them. Coughlin's number one priority is keeping #10 upright. Until anyone can prove they can pass block as well or better than him he will be in on the majority of the snaps.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

    Comment


    • #17
      I ain't buying it, there is more to the issue than Bradshaw. The execution is not there....

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
        I ain't buying it, there is more to the issue than Bradshaw. The execution is not there....
        Brown seems to do just fine behind the same line, didn't get enought touches in this game to get in a groove, but still runs down hill and rarely loses yardage.
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

        Comment


        • #19
          AB

          He needs another back to press him. Not sure why Brown and Ramses didn't get what they deserved this past week.

          MORE REPS

          Comment


          • #20
            This isn't so much about age as it is about running style. Both Bradshaw and Brown run hard, but Brown is more explosive; he finds the holes and runs through it dragging DLinemen with him if he has to. Right now, Whether it's because of injuries over the years or lack of vision, Bradshaw is a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type of RB

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
              Eli is the SHOW, not Bradshaw, keep with the program people. And there's no way in hell Andre Brown show will ever overtake Eli show.
              WHAT?

              Comment


              • #22
                i said this about bradshaw after cowgirls game and i got torched for it. he isnt good anymore thanks for the time ab but "next man up"
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                2015 season tbd

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                  Bradshaw is mediocre at best at this point. Why they gave him the ball on 3rd and 1 is beyond explanation.
                  I agree, but what I DID like was late in the game when it was 3rd and half a yard. We went SHOTGUN. That was a great call by the coaches, because our short yardage game hasn't been able to do anything, but it seems that from the shotgun, we always seem to convert 3rd and 2 or 3. Why shouldn't we be able to use it to convert 3rd and a foot?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                    Its not like Brown did any better yesterday, but with more carries who knows.

                    They ran behind the same line against the same D and got the same results - squat.
                    Brown played 9 snaps. Hardly was given a chance

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Bradshaw at this point should just be a 3rd down back. The Giants will wait till it is painfully obvious though to make a change

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                        People talk about him like he's 30, but Bradshaw is only 26. I'm not saying he's amazing or anything, but people forget one thing. While it is already mentioned this is the Eli show there is a very important reason why Bradshaw is our starter: he pass protects with the best of them. Coughlin's number one priority is keeping #10 upright. Until anyone can prove they can pass block as well or better than him he will be in on the majority of the snaps.
                        Bradshaw runs like he's 32.

                        Andre Brown is basically a brand new running back as far as the condition of his body.

                        And Brown is fine in pass protection......he wasn't perfect, but he was good enough for Eli to rip up the Bucs and Panthers.

                        It's a numbers game, and all the numbers are pointing to Bradshaw no longer being a special running back.

                        Bradshaw would likely be the #2 running back on any other NFL team.
                        Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 10-02-2012, 11:23 AM.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                        "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          i said this about bradshaw after cowgirls game and i got torched for it. he isnt good anymore thanks for the time ab but "next man up"
                          4.6 yds a carry is awful. This terrible short yardage back gained 9 on a 4th and 1 he last time he touched the ball in that game.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            Brown played 9 snaps. Hardly was given a chance
                            No doubt - doesn't automatically mean anything though.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                              No doubt - doesn't automatically mean anything though.
                              Running backs need to get into a rythym. Look at McCoy....he did zilch the first half, and then broke open in the 2nd half.

                              If the Giants used Brown, and went up tempo to prevent Philly from rotating, it would have made a difference.

                              Bradshaw is running with heavy feet.....he's just not the same back as he was a few years back.....his feet, his ankles, and now his neck. Time to turn the page.
                              Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 10-02-2012, 11:29 AM.
                              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                              "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                                Eli is the SHOW, not Bradshaw, keep with the program people. And there's no way in hell Andre Brown show will ever overtake Eli show.
                                Are you in the right thread?
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X