Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm tired of bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by elismom View Post
    He needs another back to press him. Not sure why Brown and Ramses didn't get what they deserved this past week.

    MORE REPS
    Uhmm coaching? Coughlin is an old fool that stays with the status quo and he is only making changes when he is forced by an injury.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by NYGfanNC View Post
      Could explain your sig? I think I have an idea but I'm not sure.
      Ask anyone one of their fondest memories of Bradshaw and the run in Buffalo to basically get us in the playoffs will be up there. The. They'll describe that as "the old Bradshaw". Sure he's older (26) but I look at that pic and what I see is "the old (in a good way) oline"

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
        Yes it's the reason why Brown is in the HOF in the eyes of many here that he got to start against putrid d of Carolina and Tampa Bay.
        Can't even imagine the backlash when Brown starts and loses the game.

        Your people are judging Brown with incredible BIAS.
        It's the reason I keep hanging around in these Bradshaw threads - the hype on Brown needs to be seriously tempered.

        I'm all for splitting carries, all for him getting more reps - all for his success. But for some, to praise Brown means to completely destroy Bradshaw as old, tired and basically worthless... And if Brown doesn't average 5+ a carry he's going to get the same treatment. Tremendous hate for Jacobs - getting to the level with Bradshaw and it WILL happen to Brown.

        Brown does great against a good run D (Tampa) and against a horrible one (Carolina) and does the same as Bradshaw against Philly and people lining up the excuses for the Philly performance because it HAS to be an anomaly.

        Oline oline oline.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
          No....I'm judging Bradshaw......I'm looking at a running back who has clearly not been the same since 2010.

          Most people blamed the offensive line for 2011. In 2012, Bradshaw goes 0-2, gets hurt, Brown comes in, goes 2-0, including the first 100+ yard rushing game since the Dawn of Time.

          Bradshaw is "healthy" again (which I highly doubt)..... gets the start, gets 85% of the snaps......Bradshaw runs for 39 yards....Giants score 17 points....Giants lose.

          The information above is factual. People can make their own judgments on what it means....but it's all accurate.

          For what it's worth, prior to the game, I predicted that if Bradshaw started and got the lion's share of the carries, the Giants would lose the game.

          If the Giants go with the same approach to the Cleveland defense, the Giants will again score less than 20 points.

          The Cleveland game is going to be decided on who runs the ball more effectively..... based on what I saw against the Eagles, I'm glad I have Richardson in my fantasy league, but I'm not feeling good about the Giants defense.

          The Cleveland defense shut down the Eagles offense for most of the game.....if the Giants give Bradshaw 85% of the snaps, the Giants are going to lose again next week.....book it.
          If you want to only see the stats, so be it, but you can't dismiss the fact that Brown was also a beneficiary of some putrid d. And how did Brown do against Eagles? Do you just toss out that stat because he didn't start? Why? He still played in the game.

          Your take on Cleveland game is, well, you are giving their running game too much value, Giants running game is window dressing, it'll never outperform the passing game and become the central mainstay that decides the outcome of games because Gilbride abandons the running game by 2nd half. The outcome more than likely will depend on how Eli does and the defense more so than who is the starter at RB.

          I do understand that you think Bradshaw is not a feature-RB, but he really never was, he shared the carries with Jacobs last season. Bradshaw to me hasn't really changed or lost anything, however you see this Brown kid run and you are now comparing him to Bradshaw and coming up with excuses to make Bradshaw play behind Brown. Bradshaw is an old toy you got tired of and Brown is a shiny new toy, I get that, but Bradshaw is not done like you say.

          Brown will get his carries vs Cleveland, why don't you see that game and form a more definitive observation then, but realistically speaking I don't see the coaching staff giving Brown the starter job overnight, he just has to earn it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
            Yes it's the reason why Brown is in the HOF in the eyes of many here that he got to start against putrid d of Carolina and Tampa Bay.
            Can't even imagine the backlash when Brown starts and loses the game.

            Your people are judging Brown with incredible BIAS.
            Im looking at it from how they are attacking each play not on production at all. Bradshaws timing right now is FD. The guy doesnt know when to go hard or when to be patient. Brown at least follows the blocks

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
              Uhmm coaching? Coughlin is an old fool that stays with the status quo and he is only making changes when he is forced by an injury.
              You can call him old and stubborn, but a fool? No.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                Yes it's the reason why Brown is in the HOF in the eyes of many here that he got to start against putrid d of Carolina and Tampa Bay.
                Uh, 32 teams and Tampa has the 4th best run defense at only 75/game....

                And the only person here mentioning HOF is you. We are simply saying the Giants are a better team with Brown running the ball.
                Last edited by moosedrool; 10-02-2012, 04:47 PM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                  If you want to only see the stats, so be it, but you can't dismiss the fact that Brown was also a beneficiary of some putrid d. And how did Brown do against Eagles? Do you just toss out that stat because he didn't start? Why? He still played in the game.

                  Your take on Cleveland game is, well, you are giving their running game too much value, Giants running game is window dressing, it'll never outperform the passing game and become the central mainstay that decides the outcome of games because Gilbride abandons the running game by 2nd half. The outcome more than likely will depend on how Eli does and the defense more so than who is the starter at RB.

                  I do understand that you think Bradshaw is not a feature-RB, but he really never was, he shared the carries with Jacobs last season. Bradshaw to me hasn't really changed or lost anything, however you see this Brown kid run and you are now comparing him to Bradshaw and coming up with excuses to make Bradshaw play behind Brown. Bradshaw is an old toy you got tired of and Brown is a shiny new toy, I get that, but Bradshaw is not done like you say.

                  Brown will get his carries vs Cleveland, why don't you see that game and form a more definitive observation then, but realistically speaking I don't see the coaching staff giving Brown the starter job overnight, he just has to earn it.
                  The difference between Brown and Bradshaw was visually evident to me; Brown performed better when he got the chance.....he deserves more of the gameplan.

                  But really, unless Brown gets hurt, either he or Wilson will eventually become the starter.

                  Bradshaw will continue to play at his current 50 yard per game clip, and the Giants will be forced to either make the change or fall out of the running for a playoff spot. I'm pretty convinced of it.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                  "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                    Ask anyone one of their fondest memories of Bradshaw and the run in Buffalo to basically get us in the playoffs will be up there. The. They'll describe that as "the old Bradshaw". Sure he's older (26) but I look at that pic and what I see is "the old (in a good way) oline"
                    Yea, I remember that game well, I was jumping up and down when that happened, I had a feeling you were pointing out the o line.
                    80

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I don't see anything impressive from AB........I think he is gone after this year. I see Wilson sharing carries with Brown next year.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                        Uhmm coaching? Coughlin is an old fool that stays with the status quo and he is only making changes when he is forced by an injury.
                        lol . . . . TC is a fool . . . priceless . . . .

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Man you guys amaze me, Bradshaw thrown under the bus already. Suddenly he is the tip toe burglar now that Jacobs is out of town..lol
                          sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                            Man you guys amaze me, Bradshaw thrown under the bus already. Suddenly he is the tip toe burglar now that Jacobs is out of town..lol
                            I agree....while it may true he has lost a step or whatever the disrespect is unwarrented.
                            Every RB hits the wall.....some sooner than others. The kid has had foot and ankle issues. Obviously huge issue for a running back,
                            If he has hit the wall then so be it and its up to the coaches and himself to realize that.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                              Man you guys amaze me, Bradshaw thrown under the bus already. Suddenly he is the tip toe burglar now that Jacobs is out of town..lol
                              The NFL is cutthroat if U want to win there is no room for what U did its what U can do

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                The NFL is cutthroat if U want to win there is no room for what U did its what U can do
                                think he is saying the fans on this board are cutthroat....not the NFL...

                                fans should show the guy some respect. If they dont then they really dont appreciate the game.....
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X