Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggie Bush free agent in the end of year,what do you say?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Bush free agent in the end of year,what do you say?

I would dump Bradshaw and get him.He is the 3rd best rb behind foster and charles right now the past 10 - 12 games going into last year.I wana be more balanced than we currently are.

No thanks.

Comment

Lol. No.
      sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Rofl no way.

Comment

no way didn't we just get Wilson plus reggie has a pretty damn good o-line in front of him
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I want Wilson and Bush.Dump Bradshaw and Browns for picks.

Comment

My point is I want explosive rbs and Bush and Wilson give us that.We are not the ground and pound Giants anymore,we need explosive players all around Eli and having explosive rbs like Saints do is not bad.

Comment

+1 our o-line is not that good it's not the RB's it's the linemen there are no holes and they really don't get a push. If you look at the Miami's O-line they are very good at LT,LG,C, and RG

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/player/reggiebush/2506874/profile look at his stats last year and this.He's way way better than any rb we got right now.

Comment

Saints RB's explosive? You mean Thomas and Ingram they're both slow pound the ball type RB's. Ingram is looking like a bust he's a 1st Round RB who was 3rd on the depth chart

Comment

We need OL not RB's..
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
                        I want Wilson and Bush.Dump Bradshaw and Browns for picks.
                        This isn't fantasy football my friend. Or Madden.

Comment

I am not saying right now,I said he's a free agent and he's available for us for the taking.I know we are in salary cap issues but,Bush is that good.He can catch and run as good as anyone and will take us to another dimension.Cruz/Bush/Nicks = explosive play after explosive play.

Comment

^Yes, but it's not that easy to just say "Hey, let's add Bush and dump Bradshaw and Brown. Oh, and that 1st round pick Wilson? Yeah, he can just be a backup even though we're paying him 1st rounder money".

Might as well go after Aaron Rodger when he becomes a free agent too. Eli? We can just dump him. Or he can back Rodgers up. Wildcat anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              We need OL not RB's..
                              +10000

I don't know why people don't seem to get it. A good running game is primarily the result of good RUN BLOCKING not a good running back. The conversation should be about who we are going to be bring in or draft to improve that O-line.
                              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Working...
                              X