Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what- it was an exciting game, we found a star in Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know what- it was an exciting game, we found a star in Wilson

    no horrific injuries, Hixon played real well......Eli had a pretty good night.........it was Dawkins night

    lets move on to re-tie the division next Sunday......dont give me the tie breaker stuff in Oct

  • #2
    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    no horrific injuries, Hixon played real well......Eli had a pretty good night.........it was Dawkins night

    lets move on to re-tie the division next Sunday......dont give me the tie breaker stuff in Oct
    all good points....but the the kp injury may prove to be bad
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
      all good points....but the the kp injury may prove to be bad
      I forgot to mention Stevie Brown........I like him better than Rolle and Philips

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
        I forgot to mention Stevie Brown........I like him better than Rolle and Philips
        really?I tried thinking of something smart to say but I think your serious so ill just let it go
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

        1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
          really?I tried thinking of something smart to say but I think your serious so ill just let it go
          Thats because you feel it too.......this kid can play......where in the heck did he come from????......he was not drafted

          Cannot wait to see what Ojomo does in a regular season game....he was definitley the star of pre-season

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            Thats because you feel it too.......this kid can play......where in the heck did he come from????......he was not drafted

            Cannot wait to see what Ojomo does in a regular season game....he was definitley the star of pre-season

            so far I like what he has shown on a very limited basis....but to proclaim him better than KP and Rolle is a bit of a stretch...wait a lot of stretch
            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

            1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
              so far I like what he has shown on a very limited basis....but to proclaim him better than KP and Rolle is a bit of a stretch...wait a lot of stretch
              Well if Philips were not hurt and Rolle playing like an old man I'd agree with you

              Comment


              • #8
                "Giants signed S Stevie Brown, formerly of the Colts.
                Brown, 24, also drew interest from the Bengals after the Colts opted against tendering him as an exclusive rights free agent. Brown isn't much of a safety prospect, but the Giants will give him a chance to win a spot on special teams. Apr 2 - 7:03 PM"

                Looks like a pretty good prospect to me :O)

                Reese and his scouts do it again........Ojomo too

                Reese is a friggen genius

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think as JReese gets more seasoned, he knows risk/benefit analysis better. KPhillips is too risky to throw a lot of money at. Nicks might be also.

                  Remember people wailed when he let SS12 and Boss go.

                  I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions, and we have someone who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions to keep this team competitive.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                    I think as JReese gets more seasoned, he knows risk/benefit analysis better. KPhillips is too risky to throw a lot of money at. Nicks might be also.

                    Remember people wailed when he let SS12 and Boss go.

                    I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions, and we have someone who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions to keep this team competitive.
                    I'm sorry but Nicks is not SS12 he is a top 5 /3 wr the Giants will pay him what he wants cause if you let him walk and all of a sudden he is healthy and killing it in another City all the Giants fans will be screaming their heads off.... Nicks is a big time talent look at what he did in the playoffs last year he was a beast...
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      maybe Nicks injuries will play to our favor in retaining him

                      other teams will be scared off when they see how we jobbed SFO with the broken down Jacobs......Bradshaw has to go before Nicks though

                      Id rest Nicks til hes totally healthy.........we should be able to make it to mid season without him

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nicks is a beast when he can get on the field... The 2nd part of that sentence is the cruicial part.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like what wilson did in the game, if he can start to translate into the offense we will have the player we thought we had!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X