Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we find two new Giants Stars last night in Wilson and Stevie Brown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Prince can stay healthy, Hosely can get healthy, and Hill gets on the field more, they will have some serious speed in the secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      If Prince can stay healthy, Hosely can get healthy, and Hill gets on the field more, they will have some serious speed in the secondary.
      but will they know their assignments......DB is a cereberal position

Brown has a few years in the league

Comment

I think Prince has shown he is a good player and so has Hosely. Hill only just started getting in the field but they said he hit the books and impressed all the coaches. Hopefully it translates on the field.

Comment

Well so far hosley has flashed some great stuff - i have been very impressed. Hill flashed as well. I think these kids are coming and the more experience they get the better. we may get a better understanding of brown as the browns have time to game plan for a backup - that said cleveland has a rookie qb and not much depth at wr.

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
            Well so far hosley has flashed some great stuff - i have been very impressed. Hill flashed as well. I think these kids are coming and the more experience they get the better. we may get a better understanding of brown as the browns have time to game plan for a backup - that said cleveland has a rookie qb and not much depth at wr.
            I suppose there is a reason these 53 made the roster.....I am amazed at the depth at WR and DB

Comment

Hill made the roster because he should have been a high draft pick coming out of college. Talent was never an issue with Hill.

Comment

I must admit I was really down on the Prince but he stepped up last night..........take away the running game (mostly holding not called on Philadephia- hometown BS) and we held them very much in check

Comment

Hill made the roster because he should have been a high draft pick coming out of college. Talent was never an issue with Hill.
                  I know......I read the reports.....why was Perrilloux not given the same opportunity? David Carr is HORRIBLE

Comment

What does one guy have to do with the other? Just saying, they may have made some mistakes, but it doesn't mean they are the same.

Comment

Prince played great last night, I rarely heard his name mentioned at all and for a CB thats the best thing that can happen
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

What does one guy have to do with the other? Just saying, they may have made some mistakes, but it doesn't mean they are the same.
                        I was refering to the talent level.......read the reports on Perrilloux, he was regarded as a wonderkind ala Can Newton before he got in trouble

Carr is the worst nervous Nellie I have ever seen in a Giants uniform........he reminds me of Barnie Pfife.....on the old Andy Griffin show........he is the Anti-Eli

Comment

Perilloux was having trouble just commanding the offense - calling plays and reading anything correctly. At one point i was just hoping he could get the snap from center. Carr at least can do all that. not special but he gives you a chance. Perriloux has a big arm but did not show he could run the offense at all yet. He has been given several chances and will most likely still end up on the PS at some point. Maybe in camp for another shot next year.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhh Perriloux was the only guy scoring or throwing TDs in pre season.......what were you watching, ol Sanchez film?

Comment

you'e right in 2011 he was far better then the 2010 preseason i was referring too - i stand corrected. And I would never watch the nightmare that is sanchez's film - how very dare you.

Comment

stevie was all over teh field yesterday . i like him so far

Comment

Working...
                                X