Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we find two new Giants Stars last night in Wilson and Stevie Brown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
    you'e right in 2011 he was far better then the 2010 preseason i was referring too - i stand corrected. And I would never watch the nightmare that is sanchez's film - how very dare you.
    LOL thanks for owning up on that one Dave......I like your style and you know your football

Comment

I have no problem admitting when im wrong - wish some people on this board could do the same - then again most don't know the difference between soft zone and a fire zone so I'm not surprised.

Comment

I really was sure that Wilson was going to take one of those to the house....man that kid is electrifying and he showed great vision as well.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          the loss of Tollefson his run discipline and his 7 sacks is killing us.........Ojomo HAS to step up
          Dude, I knew that was going to be a tough loss.

Osi was ****ing worthless out there last night....not sure what the hell he was smiling about.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

the loss of Tollefson his run discipline and his 7 sacks is killing us.........Ojomo HAS to step up
            Ojomo is still hampered with the hammy.....

I think the star I saw last night was Prince, played through pain and did an excellent job. Wilson was great and I think Brown is a solid player that we will see more and more of in the future. There were bright spots in that game for certain!

Comment

hard to step up when your inative every week

Comment

I'm sifting trough the ashes here and think I found a cuple of solid gold nuggets

These are the most impressive new players along with Hosley I have seen this year.

I'm waiting for them to roll Ojomo out of the closet too
                Wilson was spectacular on kick returns, he really was patient for holes to open, then turned on the burners to put our offense in good field position most of the night. He will get his chances at RB more as the season wears on. And I think Brown has played good the passes couple of weeks. He will probably get more reps/start with Phillips being week to week with the sprained MCL.

I hope to see Hosley get that hammy healed up soon. I'm confident that he will give our secondary that needed boost with his speed and ballhawking ability especially since our pass rush has been average at best this season so far.

Comment

Working...
                X