Our Record's Actually Not Bad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Record's Actually Not Bad...

After the Cowboys loss tonight, our record is actually not that bad.

We're 2-2, and so are the Redskins and Cowboys. The Eagles are only one game up at 3-1. And after this weekend? All could be well again. We have the Browns, which we hopefully & should win, while the Eagles have to travel to Pittsburgh, a game they could easily lose. And if all goes well? We'll both be tied at 3-2.

I know we're 0-2 in the division, but we get Philly again at home, and Dallas again in JerryWorld, where we're undefeated.

I was very disappointed in the loss last night, but after really thinking about it today, our record isn't that bad, and neither is being 0-2 in the division. No reason to lose hope.

I still feel nasty know this probably brought Reid another year,
    Emperor Tom

Comment

lol ppl r talking bout draft picks n ****. both losses should have been wins but we failed ourselves, not a team beating us. we're fine. we have a top 3 qb, nicks or no nicks, the run game needs to at least not be dead last, and our DL needs to play better bc they are much better than they've shown.

we're a 10 win team minimum...still believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
        After the Cowboys loss tonight, our record is actually not that bad.

We're 2-2, and so are the Redskins and Cowboys. The Eagles are only one game up at 3-1. And after this weekend? All could be well again. We have the Browns, which we hopefully & should win, while the Eagles have to travel to Pittsburgh, a game they could easily lose. And if all goes well? We'll both be tied at 3-2.

I know we're 0-2 in the division, but we get Philly again at home, and Dallas again in JerryWorld, where we're undefeated.

I was very disappointed in the loss last night, but after really thinking about it today, our record isn't that bad, and neither is being 0-2 in the division. No reason to lose hope.
        Also after Pittsuburgh, Philly gets Detroit, not easy. Dallas has a bye this week but are at Baltimore after their bye. Of course though the Giants will get a vengeful 49ers team after the Browns at SF.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Just take it game by game. They have plenty of time to regain some ground. With Eli Manning, I don't doubt this team will be in contention for the playoffs by the end of the year.

Comment

Don't forget we have the redskins who swept us last year with Rex Grossman as their QB. Now they have an electrifying QB.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
              Don't forget we have the redskins who swept us last year with Rex Grossman as their QB. Now they have an electrifying QB.
              No Orakpo or Carriker will kill them defensively in the long haul. They also barely beat TB this week and Cincinatti demolished them last week.
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Well the Giants are 2-2. They lost to Dallas and the Eagles. They beat Tampa and the Panthers. I'd say heir record doesn't look so good. Oh, and statistically they are in last place. I know it's early, and one game can change a lot at this point of the season. By they are in last place in their division.

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                  Why? As long as Reid is their coach they will never win a SB... Kinda like when we all loved Wade in Dallas... Lol until they got Garrett
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                    they run the option just like Carolina and we shown we can shut that down and we typically had problems with Rex Grossman going all the way back to when he was with the Bears........
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                      I love reid! If they fire him, the eagles might get a good coach!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli
                        ^Yes, but the Cowboys and Eagles still have to play the Redskins twice as well.

I'm just saying. In 6 days, we could (and hopefully) be tied for the division lead. 3-2 is not a spectacular record, but being tied for 1st in the division after 5 weeks ain't a bad deal either.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                          After the Cowboys loss tonight, our record is actually not that bad.We're 2-2, and so are the Redskins and Cowboys. The Eagles are only one game up at 3-1. And after this weekend? All could be well again. We have the Browns, which we hopefully & should win, while the Eagles have to travel to Pittsburgh, a game they could easily lose. And if all goes well? We'll both be tied at 3-2.I know we're 0-2 in the division, but we get Philly again at home, and Dallas again in JerryWorld, where we're undefeated.I was very disappointed in the loss last night, but after really thinking about it today, our record isn't that bad, and neither is being 0-2 in the division. No reason to lose hope.
                          I didn't realize the cowboys are only 14-12 in their new stadium..
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

We will make them 14-13 in a few weeks

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Well the Giants are 2-2. They lost to Dallas and the Eagles. They beat Tampa and the Panthers. I'd say heir record doesn't look so good. Oh, and statistically they are in last place. I know it's early, and one game can change a lot at this point of the season. By they are in last place in their division.
                              Tampa just barely lost to the Skins and Cowboys. Carolina almost beat Atlanta in Atlanta yesterday so maybe you are downplaying those teams a bit too much. Winning in Carolina in blow out fashion in a Thursday game is impressive. Just 1 made play that was not made in both the Cowboys and Eagles game, Giants are undefeated. It is not as bad as you make it sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X