Weeden - watch him become Johnny Unitas for a day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeden - watch him become Johnny Unitas for a day

I've lost track of how many scrub QBs suddenly come to life against the Giants.

If the Giants don't pound his ***, we've got problems.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Weeden's been fairly solid, it's his receivers that haven't been up to task. I'm more worried about Richardson.

Comment

if we lose this game. things could go down hill fast. we have a patch fix offensive line and our D-line is aging. I just seem to see watching the nfl redzone that, our D just doesn't have the zip and pop it used to have. we can't defend the weakside, we look lethargic.

we need to consider the future. early in the season yes, but this is a monster that will need to be fed. I see it looming

Comment

Deja vous 2011......

Comment

Wouldnt' be the 1st time a guy got hsi 15 mnutes of fame at the hands of the GMEN.
          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

dont bet against it

Comment

What a pathetic bunch you are

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

I know what you mean, he'll be the next Charlie Whitehurst. I still cringe thinking about that.
                sigpic -We put poo on things!

Comment

I wouldn't go that far, but he is getting better with every game. Don't forget hat even though he is a rookie he is 28. So where he lacks experience he makes up for it with maturity. He played a very good game last week. Actually he had a couple of passes dropped. They cold have won that game.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

+1

couldn't have said it better myself.

if we can't get after the QB we're gonna get carved up, and any 'questions' about our defense will be transformed into 'major concerns'.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's just Giants' luck, Cleveland is coming in at their most desperate time, and they had 3 extra days to prepare, oh joy.

Hopefully Eli can live up to his elite status, then I shouldn't even have to worry about a rookie QB beating my team at home.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                        That's just Giants' luck, Cleveland is coming in at their most desperate time, and they had 3 extra days to prepare, oh joy.

Hopefully Eli can live up to his elite status, then I shouldn't even have to worry about a rookie QB beating my team at home.
                        Eli will do fine. I am hoping the defense decides to show and start ripping some heads off.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

We will most likely destroy them

Comment

Cleveland's defense did a better job agaisnt the Eagles than the Giants did, that's for sure.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
                              We will most likely destroy them
                              Yeap, sure we will, Like we did the Cowboys and the Eagles. Haven't been watching the Giants much have you? When was the last time that the Giants "destroyed" a team? Our secondary cannot cover anyone and I am surprised why teams are not throwing deep more often on us. As far as the front 4 goes. right now the only one who's playing like a champ is JPP and he gets double teamed a lot. The other ones are playing like chumps. I would have said chimps but a chimp with a banana probably would play better that what we have seen so far. Besides our coaching staff does not know how to game plan for mediocre QB's and we make them look like HOF's. These are the facts and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X