Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Hakeem Nicks like done for the season now or what...??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Hakeem Nicks like done for the season now or what...??

very frustrating and without him I don't think we can contend for the division. Cruz is amazing but NIcks can flat out take over games sometimes like Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. I am very worried.

There has been no follow up medical report as of this morning
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

we are LIKE waiting for a medical report

Last edited by YATittle1962; 10-02-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I don't know but my guess is he will be back after the bye but I think we can manage without him but he will definitely be missed....Hixon I was down on him but he play incredible on Sunday Night and if Randle ever figures it out this season we will be ok cause we got Eli a great "gunslinger" lol...
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
          we are LIKE waiting for a medical report report

LOL like ya huh hahahaha
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

we are LIKE waiting for a medical report

hahaha....whoops didn,t mean to come off like a " valley girl "

Comment

The fact we have not heard anything has me worried. It's seems like they think they know something bad but are just waiting for confirmation before they say something. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                hahaha....whoops didn,t mean to come off like a " valley girl "
                just messing with you brother.......I'm dying to get this info myself

it being so quiet makes me nervous.....thats never a good thing as far as medical reports

I have this feeling that we may not be seeing Hakeem for a while

Comment

just messing with you brother.......I'm dying to get this info myself

it being so quiet makes me nervous.....thats never a good thing as far as medical reports

I have this feeling that we may not be seeing Hakeem for a while
                  For what it's worth, Vacchiano tweeted today that all he's been told when he's asked is Hakeem's knee had some swelling. Nothing other than that has been said.
                  Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                    For what it's worth, Vacchiano tweeted today that all he's been told when he's asked is Hakeem's knee had some swelling. Nothing other than that has been said.
                    your #1 receiver generally doesn't stay home for a division rival game for a swollen knee

and swelling is commonly the smoke to the fire

I expect some news to creep out during tomorrows media session

Comment

He'll be fine everyone needs to chill, drain that knee and get him out there
                      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

your #1 receiver generally doesn't stay home for a division rival game for a swollen knee

and swelling is commonly the smoke to the fire

I expect some news to creep out during tomorrows media session
                        You may be right but really anything is possible.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I wonder what Nicks thought of the other wrs trying to take his place on the field. Bet he could give some good insight and advice.

Comment

Lets just prepare ourselves and look forward to Nicks next season. It just doesnt seem like its his year.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              Lets just prepare ourselves and look forward to Nicks next season. It just doesnt seem like its his year.
                              It's really absurd that this is all because of stupid reps in OTA's that quite honestly is mostly not necessary. He broke his foot at OTA's. It's ridiculous. The knee swelling could very well be a compensation injury which he would not have gotten if his foot was healthy.
                              Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-02-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X