Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mathias Kiwanuka ever made a big play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burier View Post
    Its not impossible. I think you can switch a backer from a 3-4 to a 4-3 but conventional wisdom says a smoother transition would have been to move Sintm to DE.

I just dont think you should gamble with your early picks like that.
    the Giants like "athletic" players overall and that what they saw in Sintim I believe. Either way it didnt work out for them or him.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
      He has been invisible, and I don't want to hear it's because he is "funneling" plays to other guys who are then not making the tackle. He's invisible because he is a big, slow LB who plays poor in space. Period.
      How many times does this have to be rehashed in this thread? I am sorry this is a very narrowminded, uninformed view of how a LB'er helps make the run defense top notch. No one else makes a stop in the run defense even if Kiwi plays his position properly and that's Kiwi's fault? If a guy like Bowman (knowing what he's capable of presently with a solid supporting cast) all the sudden went to a new team who's defense does nothing to help him and his output dropped I guess you'd tear into him too and say he was overrated to begin with. Ever think that Bowman puts up and makes the eye-opening numbers/plays you are referencing because the other guys around him do their job as well as or perhaps even better than Bowman does?
      Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-04-2012, 03:11 PM.
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
        Kiwi has been the one constant LB over the years and he just got rewarded with a big contract before the season...and I don't think his play justifies it. That is why I singled him out.
        gotcha....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
        X