Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NYG12589 View Post
    Are you kidding me???? He is clutch! He's also human, not every game is he going to be that way!
    He's kidding.....
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #17
      This thread is an absolute failure...which is what it has in common with Coughlin and Eli.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
        A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
        Better that they happen during the game than after the game. They don't count TDs scored after the game...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
          thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that

          check your pms
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

          1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
            This thread is an absolute failure...which is what it has in common with Coughlin and Eli.
            Not really. He had people fooled. I have to say me to. I feel so ashamed of myself.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
              there was quite a few posters who actually argued eli wasnt clutch and that he lost that ability. the argument was "we havent had many chances where eli could have a comeback win for us and the times he has, the D just let the other team score to rewin it" ex SD 2009 iirc

              legit, this "he isnt clutch" mentality was maintained by a few very regulars here, right up until like week 4 or 5 of last season. now, we all know of course how completely wrong and moronic they were, but it took a while for a few ppl to come around
              I was going to come on here and blast the OP for his post but then read your nonsense.

              At least the OP was kidding.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
                A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
                Please close this thread immediately! Please!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Do people just jump in right away and starting talking before they actually realize what's read things. Geesh, and people say that I'm uptight. If you were reading the boards you would've quickly realized I was being sarcastic.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
                    Do people just jump in right away and starting talking before they actually realize what's read things. Geesh, and people say that I'm uptight. If you were reading the boards you would've quickly realized I was being sarcastic.
                    I still don't see how your little joke is in any way funny. just seems stupid to me. I think that's why peopel are confused.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by fansince69 View Post

                      here I fixed it for you
                      Thank you for the correction. I wasn't sure if he knew he was joking.
                      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
                        A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
                        you should be removed from these boards effective immediately,,,what a joke.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                          you should be removed from these boards effective immediately,,,what a joke.
                          lmao he was kidding hahahah
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                            I still don't see how your little joke is in any way funny. just seems stupid to me. I think that's why peopel are confused.
                            Yes it may be stupid, as stupid as the one who keeps coming on here telling me this post is stupid. Man my brain hurts

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Your brain hurts? Maybe you shouldn't post idiotic statements then.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Your brain hurts? Maybe you shouldn't post idiotic statements then.
                                Are you and GMENAGAIN bum chums or something? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your guy's feelings, my bad.I'll be careful next time to get your approval on what I post. Idiots statements?? Don't you mean idiotic? English 101 buddy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X