No announcement yet.

Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a joke but delete this thread please...

Mods Delete?
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Any thread can become better with Scarlett Johansson.

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
        A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
        Official nomination to dumbest post of the season
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          Official nomination to dumbest post of the season
          2nd that vote

Comment

lol.....that's what I get for responding before reading any other posts or threads!!
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

i thought it was funny bc he played on the tynes not clutch thread. how do some people have diplomas? that wasnt obvious to everyone?

and rosevelt, say what u want but my comment was 100% accurate. u prob take offense to it bc u were prob one of the people perpetrating the "he's not clutch" myth

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                i thought it was funny bc he played on the tynes not clutch thread. how do some people have diplomas? that wasnt obvious to everyone?

and rosevelt, say what u want but my comment was 100% accurate. u prob take offense to it bc u were prob one of the people perpetrating the "he's not clutch" myth
                +1

Thank you!!

Comment

remember the sayin got milk how bout this 1 got 2 rings.......

Comment

there's no debate here, he's definitely clutch but he has been playing a bit sloppy lately

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      there's no debate here, he's definitely clutch but he has been playing a bit sloppy lately
                      you do realize the OP was joking right?

this goes back to that red font discussion a few weeks back
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

It's difficult to determine whether something like this is a joke for two reasons:

1) People post ridiculous statements here all the time
                        2) It's not funny

Comment

Right dude. I cant believe how eli missed that FG to win the game.
                          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
                            Lay off of the bath salts
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

The only thing I take offense to is how far you're up Eli's buttocks. But I know that will never stop you.

Comment

Pass that **** you're smokin this way please!

Comment

Working...
                                X