Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    His first one was week 17 against Dallas his rookie season... U don't even watch this team if your asking that question... Troll.. he's probably got the most career 4th quarter comebacks than anyone in the NFL AND The 2 superbowls.

YOUR A ****ING *******

Comment

Originally posted by shotcalla39 View Post
      His first one was week 17 against Dallas his rookie season... U don't even watch this team if your asking that question... Troll.. he's probably got the most career 4th quarter comebacks than anyone in the NFL AND The 2 superbowls.

YOUR A ****ING *******
      lol I think he was joking but man that was funny
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
        Good points! Don't call him clutch! Call him Mr. Clutch.
        "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

This goes in the 'all-time least intelligent posts' list.

No doubt about it. /ignore

Comment

hmmmm I think he is clutch and that is saying something as one of his long time critics

Comment

Ok for those of you who haven't realized this, I was JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh, have any of you read the Tynes post, I thought the Tynes post was silly so I thought I'd make an Eli one just to silly. Obviously half of you don't read anything before you start posting. I don't know how to use red font, if you guys would have looked at the very first page of posts someone had done it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
                All this Eli crap really needs to stop.

If we exclude New Orleans, New England, Green Bay, Atlanta, and maybe the Steelers and Chargers from the mix, every other team in the league would love to have Eli under center for them. Oh, forgot the Broncos.
                Chargers would take Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post

Any thread can become better with Scarlett Johansson.
                  Thank you.
                  My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Ok for those of you who haven't realized this, I was JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh, have any of you read the Tynes post, I thought the Tynes post was silly so I thought I'd make an Eli one just to silly. Obviously half of you don't read anything before you start posting. I don't know how to use red font, if you guys would have looked at the very first page of posts someone had done it for me.
                    There are a few things that one should never joke about. RELIGION is one of them.
                    And for some posters, Eli is their religion.
                    You have blasphemed and now you see the punishment. They will stone you even if you joke about Eli.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Eli is clutch......there I just said it.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                        Thank you.
                        Attractive....but a nimrod.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          There are a few things that one should never joke about. RELIGION is one of them.
                          And for some posters, Eli is their religion.
                          You have blasphemed and now you see the punishment. They will stone you even if you joke about Eli.
                          lol..awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Comment

lol..awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
                            Make sure you embassy doesn't get stormed.

Comment

Slap yourself............

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                                Eli is clutch......there I just said it.
                                prove it....you just cant say it you know.....
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X