Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RoanokeFan is a good poster, but please don't say clutch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RoanokeFan is a good poster, but please don't say clutch

    At his age, if he doesn't get his daily naps, he has a tendency to fall asleep behind the keyboard.

  • #2
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      lol what's up with these "__________, but please don't say clutch" threads that are popping up?

      Comment


      • #4
        He has good experience and leadership but I've noticed that he lost a step or 8 a few years back. Might be time to cut him.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wonder who the next victim will be.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            it was funny the first time with the eli thing...now we're overdoing it
            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

            1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              He has good experience and leadership but I've noticed that he lost a step or 8 a few years back. Might be time to cut him.
              My memory has gotten so bad, I could hide my own Easter eggs!
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                it was funny the first time with the eli thing...now we're overdoing it
                The moderators will shut these down pretty quickly
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  My memory has gotten so bad, I could hide my own Easter eggs!
                  I once hid an Easter egg so well for the kids I forgot about it and my mother in law found it in June(the smell gave it away)
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                  1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                    I once hid an Easter egg so well for the kids I forgot about it and my mother in law found it in June(the smell gave it away)
                    That would do it lol
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      The moderators will shut these down pretty quickly
                      Come on RF, your actually one of my favorite posters and I got nothing but love for you.( not in a Harooni way)
                      Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 10-02-2012, 05:18 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        That would do it lol
                        she never really liked me anyway lol
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                        1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          look at the stats troll, homer , imgrate, Wilkerson, (and all the other GMB jokes)

                          Roa is so Clutch I may start calling him Neil Fallon ...(not sure how many will get that)

                          Last edited by YATittle1962; 10-02-2012, 05:16 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                            look at the stats troll, homer , imgrate, Wilkerson, (and all the other GMB jokes)

                            Roa is so Clutch I may start calling him Neil Fallon ...(not sure how many will get that)

                            Alternative rock is my life lol
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              Roa is so Clutch I may start calling him Neil Fallon ...(not sure how many will get that)

                              That was so bad it was funny. lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X