CLEVELAND BROWNS - we owe them an *** whooping for 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    That's so true, I was thinking the same exact thing about Braylon.
    Derek freaking Anderson made the Pro Bowl that season on the back of Braylon's 16 touchdowns. Crazy.

Comment

I know how we lost. We are the Giants and the Giants wouldnt be who they are without laying 2-3 eggs a year. simple

btw, weve had 1 egg vs Cowboys. (maybe 1/2 an egg to eagles)

We are sadly due 1 or 2 more eggs before the chickens done.

Comment

That game was awful in 2008...I was so ****ing pissed off afterwards. How the hell do you steam roll the Cardinals, Steelers, and Ravens (200+ rushing at their house), but lose to a terrible Browns team?

The Browns are a better team now than they were then. Their secondary has the potential to be very stingy and as we all saw, Eli threw a pick in the endzone last Sunday.

Trent Richardson is a very strong runner and will be dangerous if the Giants don't contain him. Also, Greg Little is inconsistent. If he happens to have a good game, he can make the big plays that occasionally gouge us. Weeden impressed me last Thursday when he threw into tight coverage as well as he did for being a rookie (and from baseball too).

Just because they are the Browns doesn't mean we should win as long as we show up. I still worry about this game and I hope the giants get their **** together after losing to philly

Comment

The Giant's will be up for this game, Philly will lose to the Steelers and all will be right in the NFC east!!!!

Comment

As I said in another thread, the idea that this team will use an insignificant regular season loss in 2008 as motivation for Sunday's game is just silly.

Comment

Lets just worry about winning the game.. All i know is CLE was a 17yrd pass away from tying BALT in BALT at end of REGULATION and lost to philly by less then we did.. Thats a team u simply don't want to take lightly...

Comment

I still remember that game because that was the only year the media was hyping us up. And then we lay an egg on Monday night.
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                  As I said in another thread, the idea that this team will use an insignificant regular season loss in 2008 as motivation for Sunday's game is just silly.
                  It's not silly at all. The players were pissed about that game. They will not let that happen again. Coughlin will not let that happen again.
                  "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                    It's not silly at all. The players were pissed about that game. They will not let that happen again. Coughlin will not let that happen again.
                    Their motivation is that they just lost a division game and their next game is against San Fran, which makes this game a must win. If TC has to point back to a meaningless 2008 regualr season loss for motivation, then we are in serious trouble.

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you think TC should say to the team about the 2008 game?

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                      Their motivation is that they just lost a division game and their next game is against San Fran, which makes this game a must win. If TC has to point back to a meaningless 2008 regualr season loss for motivation, then we are in serious trouble.

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you think TC should say to the team about the 2008 game?
                      Prepare like you're facing the 85 Bears because they beat us once and they can beat us again, right? Preparation is key here men. Put the work in, in practice that way it's fun on game day. This is a good football team we are facing. We cannot afford any slip ups. Work your *** off now and have fun during the game.
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

do the browns have any of the same players from 2008?
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

My father in law is a Browns fan and he let me hear it after that game..So I would like to be able to repay him..lol
                          ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X