No announcement yet.

If we don't do well next month,there will be no second half hot steak this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't do well next month,there will be no second half hot steak this year

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/schedule Look at the last 4 games,and those are not exactly favorable.We never beat New orleans/Philly.Ravens on road and Falcons on road 2 top home teams.Good luck,this could be a disaster if we don't play well next month.Given Nicks/Phillips out I don't even have confidence in that.Totally different gut feeling than last year.

Don't we have to be worried about this month first? If we don't start winning games right now next month is completely irrelevant.

Comment

We don't beat NO in NO. They have to come here, in December. Plus that team is not the same without Payton calling the plays.

Sure, we've had issues with Philly, but almost every game over the last several have been very close games that came down to the 4Q. It isn't like we get completely owned from word go.

Baltimore and Atlanta will be tough games, but far from unwinnable.

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/schedule Look at the last 4 games,and those are not exactly favorable.We never beat New orleans/Philly.Ravens on road and Falcons on road 2 top home teams.Good luck,this could be a disaster if we don't play well next month.Given Nicks/Phillips out I don't even have confidence in that.Totally different gut feeling than last year.
        Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Browns are next
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          RF is the philosopher of the boards
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Exactly....let's beat the Browns, and get to 3-2.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              Exactly....let's beat the Browns, and get to 3-2.
              Which we are going to do
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

oh yeah cause there is no way the Giants can possibly win their last 4 games........
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I believe the end of last year we beat the Jets, Cowboys, ATL, Green Bay, SF, and NE....oh, and all in a row.

This team can beat anyone when it needs to. Let's just focus on Sunday's game for now.

Comment

http://youtu.be/x-cvOV3QBkg

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post

We play well on the road, yes, We can beat the ravens, and we handled the Falcons. we should play well in the dome

Comment

No hot steak??? i can't eat it cold.

Comment

Looks like a tough schedule now but somehow in the NFL things change throughout the season and the teams that start off red hot are not by the end of the year. As long as you haven't taken yourself out of the running early you probably stand a chance. One game at a time!

Comment

Working...
                          X