Just saw the Barden play again just now on ESPN32 and noticed something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw the Barden play again just now on ESPN32 and noticed something

If you dont look at where the pass is going and look in the middle of the field and watch Bennett you will see that he goes down the field uncovered. Eli could of hit him around the 10/12 yard line and he could of walked in for the GAME WINNING TD and we are 3-1 instead of 2-2... UNREAL..

This is the 2nd time Eli has missed a WIDEOPEN Reciever. Remember when he hit Beatty in the hands who dropped it and Bradshaw was standing alone in corner of the endzone?....

Bennett was that wide open. IF you are going to take a shot down the field take a look all around. He didnt have pressure when he threw it so there was time to look at bennett.

Take a look at it guys and let me know what you think. Hine sight is 20/20 so its water under the bridge now but it makes me so mad
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Ok.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      If you dont look at where the pass is going and look in the middle of the field and watch Bennett you will see that he goes down the field uncovered. Eli could of hit him around the 10/12 yard line and he could of walked in for the GAME WINNING TD and we are 3-1 instead of 2-2... UNREAL..

This is the 2nd time Eli has missed a WIDEOPEN Reciever. Remember when he hit Beatty in the hands who dropped it and Bradshaw was standing alone in corner of the endzone?....

Bennett was that wide open. IF you are going to take a shot down the field take a look all around. He didnt have pressure when he threw it so there was time to look at bennett.

Take a look at it guys and let me know what you think. Hine sight is 20/20 so its water under the bridge now but it makes me so mad
      Do you have a link so I can see?
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

looks like Bradshaw was open in the flat for a nice 10 yd gain and could have gotten out of bounds...
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          Do you have a link so I can see?
          trying to get a link. trying to find just that play. the other links are all 6 to 13 min of highlights.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
            looks like Bradshaw was open in the flat for a nice 10 yd gain and could have gotten out of bounds...
            Yes abut the black unicorn was open for the TD...

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

trying to get a link. trying to find just that play. the other links are all 6 to 13 min of highlights.
              just post the 13 min one I will find it if you could please

Comment

Barden is Eli's bear hug buddy, Eli wanted Barden to shine, favoritism in sports exists, I'm sure Eli supporters won't mind even at the cost of losing a game.

Comment

Why is it UNREAL? Do you really expect a two time super bowl MVP to make perfect split second decisions all the time?
                  Last edited by moosedrool; 10-02-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

this is link to article about the Osi McCoy feud being over. it has a video of the game. Go to the 5:13 mark and freeze and let me know what you think.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...eud-is-history

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

this is link to article about the Osi McCoy feud being over. it has a video of the game. Go to the 5:13 mark and freeze and let me know what you think.

Yeah you are right he definetly had em... that sucks lol he was as wide open as you can get in the nfl....

Comment

Who effin cares? Damn, the game was not lost on this one play and lets be honest, of the 7 possible outcomes of the play, we would have been ecstatic with 3 of them (caught tackle out of bounds, caught touchdown, defensive pass interference), ok with 2 of them (caught tackled in bounds clock it, incomplete). Its because the last possible outcome is what happened that everyone is decrying the play. But its a hindsight argument. In case you haven't noticed throwing the ball for his receiver to make a play is what Eli does alot. Mainly because he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                          Barden is Eli's bear hug buddy, Eli wanted Barden to shine, favoritism in sports exists, I'm sure Eli supporters won't mind even at the cost of losing a game.
                          lol lame so now Eli has favorites....smh

Comment

Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
                            Who effin cares? Damn, the game was not lost on this one play and lets be honest, of the 7 possible outcomes of the play, we would have been ecstatic with 3 of them (caught tackle out of bounds, caught touchdown, defensive pass interference), ok with 2 of them (caught tackled in bounds clock it, incomplete). Its because the last possible outcome is what happened that everyone is decrying the play. But its a hindsight argument. In case you haven't noticed throwing the ball for his receiver to make a play is what Eli does alot. Mainly because he has to.
                            Jesus man he is just pointing something out.... what's the point of a MB if you can't talk x's and o's....which it clearly states to do
                            Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-02-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Damn, you're right. That would of been a beautiful play and great way to end the game. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X