Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know how the CLE game will unfold

At home against a winless team.

Giants should be fired up after a tough loss and a brutal game against SF on deck.

However...

Early turnovers, dropped passes and an inconsisten defense will lkeep CLE in it too long.

You know that if you turn the game on at the start of the 4th quater, NY will probably be down by at least a TD and Eli will have to pull it out of the hat again.

Giants will be driving for the winning score with under 2 minutes left in the game. Will it go down like the Seahawks game last year, Eagles game on Monday night or does it go the other way like the Miami or Buffalo games last year?

At least it's never dull.

I have no doubt in my mind that Weeden will outplay Eli.

Oh and Trent Richardson will have a career day too.

Comment

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
        I have no doubt in my mind that Weeden will outplay Eli.

Oh and Trent Richardson will have a career day too.
        biggest TROLL ever hey if you don't believe in the Giants go route for the Patriots or Packers I heard their qb's can put up 40 TDs
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Are you serious?
          It's funny how everyone has lost faith in this team and disturbing at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            biggest TROLL ever hey if you don't believe in the Giants go route for the Patriots or Packers I heard their qb's can put up 40 TDs
            Um, I predicted Cleveland 24 Giants 27 in another thread.

Do you think Cleveland is a push-over? Boy, you are in for a surprise.

Comment

Can mods start banning people please..
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I think that this game will be close...not because of the gap in talent (obviously we have way more than they do) but because they are hungry to get their first win...and our team is too busy thinking about the loss to the Iggles to properly prepare for the browns.

On a side note I do look forward to Pitt beating the ever living snot out of Vick and Company....

Comment

Um, I predicted Cleveland 24 Giants 27 in another thread.

Do you think Cleveland is a push-over? Boy, you are in for a surprise.
                  No I just find this laughable in your eyes this is the way the Giants should look Eli is to confident so he should take on less responsibility and be a " game manager" cause he is not a gun-slinger and that our defense is going to completly fold because of Trent and Brandon Weeden will out play Eli cause in you eyes Eli sucks and so does this team... you have already hit the panic button and I say if the Giants play up to their ability which they will this should be an easy win I think you are giving Cleveland to much credit.

Comment

We'll beat them, but we'll probably let them hang around a little and let things get a bit too interesting. Typical Giant football

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      No I just find this laughable in your eyes this is the way the Giants should look Eli is to confident so he should take on less responsibility and be a " game manager" cause he is not a gun-slinger and that our defense is going to completly fold because of Trent and Brandon Weeden will out play Eli cause in you eyes Eli sucks and so does this team... you have already hit the panic button and I say if the Giants play up to their ability which they will this should be an easy win I think you are giving Cleveland to much credit.
                      Hey there clam down, I picked the Giants to win didn't I? I never said Eli sucks, but no name QBs tend to play their best against Eli, it's not really a jab against Eli, it's just true. Do you think Cleveland won't be jacked up and desperate to win this game? I expect them to come out firing full steam.
                      How the Giants would respond after a devastating loss is anybody's guess, either way, Giants are known to play down to the level of competition, especially at home.
                      Having said that, you are right, Giants are the better team and should win, but win big? No, I don't see it, especially with Nicks out, and KP is out on defense. You're going to see Eli trying to be a gun-slinger again unless Gilbride sticks to the running game which is highly unlikely. You should be happy that Eli gets to chuck-it-and-pray again.

Comment

Hey there clam down, I picked the Giants to win didn't I? I never said Eli sucks, but no name QBs tend to play their best against Eli, it's not really a jab against Eli, it's just true. Do you think Cleveland won't be jacked up and desperate to win this game? I expect them to come out firing full steam.
                        How the Giants would respond after a devastating loss is anybody's guess, either way, Giants are known to play down to the level of competition, especially at home.
                        Having said that, you are right, Giants are the better team and should win, but win big? No, I don't see it, especially with Nicks out, and KP is out on defense. You're going to see Eli trying to be a gun-slinger again unless Gilbride sticks to the running game which is highly unlikely. You should be happy that Eli gets to chuck-it-and-pray again.
                        Like I said man me and you have nothing to talk about so I'll just go ahead and let you have the last word you think the Giants are going to struggle against the Browns....fine.... you think Eli is just chucking up balls and getting over confident ...fine.... you think Trent Richardson is going to run all over us and Weeden will out play Eli... fine.... but I just do not agree.

Comment

Nobody thought Seattle coming in last year had a chance to win. The Giants lost 36-25. And Cleveland played well in Baltimore last week.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                            Nobody thought Seattle coming in last year had a chance to win. The Giants lost 36-25. And Cleveland played well in Baltimore last week.
                            They know Baltimore like the back of their hand.

Comment

I'm hoping for this: Trent Richardson with 130 yards, and two TDs....

Giants win 31-14. Cruz with 4 TDs. That'd make me very happy in fantasy land.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X